Seven

"I love you"

"I love you"

⛔️Trigger warning ⛔️

Chapter Seven: The AfterMath.
3x09: Fallout

Delia hit her head hard and when she was out she was with Javi. They were at a park sitting there on a swing set talking about the world and the endless possibilities of what Life would be when they made it to LA and then it faded away and all she saw was Eddie in her view no swingset or Javi she wanted to see him again she needed to just one last time so she did and she got the answers she needed there was her Javi her first love the one that sticks with you until the end sure she most definitely was in love with Evan Buckley.

But her first love was Javi and he would forever have her heart. When she woke up that day and heard the news of what happened to Hen she knew what was going to happen, she had a mild concussion and the doctor was thankful that she didn't have an amnesia that she was coherent and awake and lively after a few mandatory counseling session with Martha she was assigned to go back to work. To forge ahead with her crazy and chaotic life.

"Oh, I am the one who called."

" Ma'am, what's the name of the victim?" Bobby asks as Delia is pulling on gloves.

" Her name is Olivia. She is alive. It is a miracle. I see it fall from space. It fall all the way from heaven and land on top of her." The woman points to the ceiling where there is a hole and then back at Olivia where there is also a hole.

"You mean through her." Chim comments as Buck slides under the couch.

"This can't be happening, right?"

"Pulse is strong, airway's clear, breathing's good. CRT is good." Delia says.

"Olivia, I need you to tell me your pain level from one to ten."

" It's, like, a four, but it's throbbing. How am I even alive?I have a hole in me!" She explains as Chim puts a heart rate monitor on her finger. Chimney, Delia, and Bobby begin inspecting the hole.

"Hey, Cap." Buck says from under the couch.

"It looks like the left lower abdomen, might have taken out the kidney or at least lacerated it." Delia explains as Chim nods.

" Can you wiggle your toes for me, ma'am?" Eddie asks as Olivia wiggles her toes. " It definitely missed the spine, Cap."

"Yeah, and this weighted blanket contained the blast radius. Must have cauterized most of the blood vessels on the way through and the nerves too." Chimney explains