Chapter 7

Jane The Killer

I should really go to sleep. It's past one in the morning. I keep staring up at the ceiling, still somehow unable to sleep. I jump up in bed when I hear a quiet knock on the door. Who in their right mind would want to talk to me this late at night? When I open the door I see Jeff standing there, a smirk plastered on his face. I'm about to shut the door when he sticks his shoe in, blocking it.

"What the hell do you want Jeff!" I whisper yell so no one would hear me.

"You know exactly what I want." His smirk grew more sickening by the second. I was about to grab my knife, which was on a table by the door, when I'm pushed backwards further into my room. I hear him close the door and lock it. Oh hell no! But before I can do anything I feel his arms wrap around my waist. I snap back to reality and start punching his chest and telling him to let me go, but his grip only tightens. I feel myself falling backwards, onto my bed. No hell to the fucking no!

LEMON WARNING

Not even one second later he is hovering over me. I try to move my hands but his hands are holding them in place.

"That's not going to work Jane." He whispers into my ear. I feel his hot breath on my neck, making me shiver. Stop it Jane! The reasonable side keeps shouting at me. But I'm too distracted to listen to it. I'm pulled out of debating myself when I feel his lips kiss my neck. I gasp in suprise but quickly recover.

"N-no..." I try to get him to stop but feel my voice evaporate into thin air.

"Don't try fighting me Jane." His face is inches away from mine. I stare at his lust filled eyes. He stares right back, as if challenging me to do something about what he's going to do next. I don't think I can. I feel so weak.

He kisses me, on the lips this time. I stiffen for a moment, not sure what to do. I give in and kiss back. He pulls away, looking at me in suprise. He gets over himself and kisses me again, more passionate this time. I still kiss back, starting to get the hang of it. He licks my bottom lip. I deny. He grunts in frustration. I then feel his hand poke my side, making me gasp. He takes this opportunity to explore my mouth. We both pull away gasping for breath.

He starts trailing little kisses down neck, past the hickey until he makes it to my collar bone. He starts lightly sucking on it. I let out a little moan. This must trigger something because he starts sucking harder. My breathing starts to get a little heavier. He slowly makes his way back up to my lips.

While he kisses me I slowly pull his hoodie up further until it's on the floor next to us. He still has a black shirt on though.

"Eager are we?" He questions while smirking. I shut him up by kissing him again. When the hell did I get so bold? He gladly keeps kissing me. I manage to take his shirt off. He isn't too muscled but not scrawny either.

"Your turn." He takes off my shirt. Since I'm not wearing bra, I try to cover my self.

"Don't do that." That he growled. He moved my hands so he could see. I felt his member press up against my thigh. He leaned down and started sucking on my breast, massaging the other one, switching occasionally. I kept letting out little moans here and there. He eventually kissed his way down to the waistband of my shorts.

"Have you ever done this before?" He asked. I shook my head no. He 'smiled' at me. He took off my shorts along with my panties. My face turned deep red when I felt his tounge in 'there'. I let out a louder series of moans. He stopped and looked at me.

"You're still a virgin, right?" He asked. I nodded. I suddenly got scared.

"If you don't want me to take it I won't. I'm not a complete douche." I smiled at his consideration.

"Take it." I told him. He stood up and kissed me once more before taking off his jeans. Next came his boxers. Then I saw his 'member'. I gasped at his size.

"I'll go slow." He positioned himself at my entrance. He slowly pushed in and I whimpered in pain. When he pushed all the way in I had tears running down my cheeks. He wiped them away with his thumb and kissed me softly telling me the pain wouldn't last long. He started pulling in and out slowly but gradually increased his speed. The pain also started turning to pleasure. I started moaning more and more with each thrust. He started kissing all over my upper body halfway through.

"Ah Jeff." He went faster.

"Keep saying my name..." He grunted out. I kept moaning his name until I realized I was about to come.

"Jeff I'm going to-"

"Wait." He kept thrusting.

"Now!" He gasped. What I felt next I can only describe a complete ecstasy. When I came back down I felt Jeff's body flush against mine. We were both still panting heavily. He pulled out and fell onto the bed next to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist again. He pulled me to him so my head was resting on his chest. I snuggeled closer to him. He kissed my forehead.

"Night, Jane." He said while lifting up my head so I could kiss him. I drifted off to sleep.