Chapter 10

Jane The Killer

"What do you mean your done with me? You can't just stop working for me! Especially not with all the stuff you know." Zalgo scolded me when I told him I was done with his little business.

"I can do whatever the hell I want." I told him. Fury was evident in his face.

"You can't if your dead." He lunged at me but I moved aside and he hit the stone wall instead. He was confused for a moment but quickly regained his composure and lunged for me again. Instead of moving off to the side I stuck my knife out infront of me. I watched as the knife entered the place where a heart would be. He stopped. I pulled the knife out of his chest and watched with wide eyes as the wound started to close up. As if it was never there.

"You can't kill me that easily, Jane." He smirked and took my knife away from me. I watched in horror as the knife was plunged into my gut.

"If you survive this Jane, you dont ever have to see me again." That was all I heard before I passed out.

Jeff The Killer

I was in the living room watching TV when I heard the doorbell ring. I got up from the couch to see who it was. When I opened the door I saw Jane lying on the porch with her own knife in her stomach.

"Slendy!" I yelled. He was standing in front of me within mere seconds. He noticed Jane laying there and picked her up. He was gone in the blink of an eye.

I ran to the infirmary where I assumed Slendy would be. After ten minutes of running to the infirmary and trying to find where she was, I finally found her and Slendy.

"Is she ok?" I asked hopefully. I was let with silence.

"Slenderman, is she going to be ok." I asked a little more angrily. Still silence.

"I swear to-"

"Shes dead Jeff. I was too late. She lost too much blood. Sorry Jeff."