Chapter 11

Jeff The Killer

I stood next to Jane's dead body, even after Slendy left. I just stared at her. Now I would never know what it would be like to have someone to actually, care for you. Now she's fucking dead. I'm going to find the bastard that did this, and beat the living shit out of him.

"Jeff?" I heard a small squeak as the door opened and Sally walked in. I watched as she slowly walked in and headed towards where Jane was laying. She grabbed Jane's wrist.

"She's not dead you idiot, she's in a coma." Sally stated bluntly. Before I could yell his name, Slendy appeared right next to Sally.

"Your right Sally, I didn't catch her pulse." Slenderman said nonchalantly. I stared at Slendy in disbelif. How the hell did little Sally catch it and not Slenderman?! I was about to punch Slenderman when I saw Jane's eyes snap open.

Eyeless Jack

"So you killed her?" I asked Zalgo.

"I would hope so. But that isn't what I needed to talk to you about. Since Slenderman knows that you work for me, you can't go back. I hope you understand that means all your hard work on gathering information has been put to waste. And that does not make me happy EJ. I am contemplating on killing you or wiping all your memories and putting you out there for the other Creepypastas to kill." I cowered away in fear. Zalgo was litterally so mad he was on fire at this point.

I turned around to run but we quickly stopped when a wall of fire appeared in front of me. I looked back to where Zalgo was but was met with more fire. I looked around to see I was surrounded by it. Well shit. I'm going to die. Then black spots dotted my vision and I passed out.

Jane The Killer

Where am I? All I see is darkness. I try to move but my body feels heavy. I don't know how long I stayed like this. I was about to close my eyes when I saw a little bit of light from the corner of my eyes. Soon I was surrounded by blinding light. I closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes again I saw Jeff with his fist raised and Slendy standing next to Sally.

"Your awake!" Sally shouted, coming closer to me. When I tried to get up I felt a sharp pain in my gut. I groaned in pain and fell back onto the bed.

"Jane, dont move. The wound still hasn't been treated." Slendy stated. I groaned and closed my eyes. I felt another Sharp pain in my stomach and screamed. I started thrashing when I felt cold hands hold me down. I opened my eyes again to see Jeff holding me down. He was telling me to calm down and it would be over soon. After a few minutes he let go of me. I looked down to see the place where Zalgo had stabbed me neatly stiched up.

"Thanks Slendy." I told him. He just nodded his head and left along with Sally. Now it was just Jeff and I.

"So.... What exactly happened to you?" He asked. I told him everything from the time i was sent on the mission to the point where i tried to kill Zalgo. He was silent for a second.

"EJ was in on it too." He said almost dumbfounded. I nodded my head.

"Oh well." He sighed.

"Jeff, Masky told me that you almost burned this place down once, over a girl. What happened?" I asked. I saw him visiblly shudder.

"Well, when I first started living here there was this girl named Jade. She was really pretty and we kind of had a thing for each other. Longstory shirt, she was actually working Zalgo and tried to kill me. So I had to kill her. I'm over her now though. After all, I have you now, don't I?" He grabbed my hand.

"Yeah, you do." I said squeezing his hand tightly.