Chapter 15

Jeff The Killer

"Toby, what the hell are you doing?" I asked Toby who was currently hiding under my bed. He shushed me. I was about to drag him out from under my bed when I heard my door slam open.

"Toby, I know your in here! I can smell the waffles!" Clockworck shouted as she started searching the room.

"EX-FUCKING-CUSE YOU! Get the hell out of my room Clockwork!" I yelled at her just as she was about to look under the bed. She stopped and looked at me like she just noticed me. She just shrugged and went back to looking. I am about to murder this bitch.

"You have five fucking seconds to leave my room before I-"

"There you are!" She grabbed Toby by the arm and pulled him out from under the bed.

"My mother told me to never hit girls but I don't think she ever met you." And with that Toby punched Clockwork in the stomach, successfully knocking her out. I looked at him in suprise and he opened the window, carried Clockwork over to it, and threw her out. He dusted his hands off and left my room quietly.

"Well that just happened." I muttered when BEN ran into my room.

"Can't I get a moment of peace around he-"

"Jane is going into labor!" He interupted. I stood there shocked there for a second before I started freaking out.

"Where is she?!" I shouted at BEN.

"At the infirmary." He said calmly. I rushed almost ran over BEN trying to get to the infirmary at the lowest level of the mansion.

When I finally made it there, Masky and Hoodie were standing in front of the entrance. They stopped me before I could go in. I was about to murder the bith of them when Slendy came out of the infirmary.

"Why can't I fucking go in?" I asked Slendy angrily.

"I will not allow you in there until the delivery is complete. You will be in my way." Slendy said firmly.

"I don't give a flying fuck about being your way, I just want to be in there to comfort Jane! I promised her I would be with her every step of the way and I don't intend on breaking this promise anytime soon!" I yelled at him. He sighed and reluctantly opened the door. I rushed in and found Jane laying on a white hospital bed, screaming in pain. I rushed over to her and took her hand.

Jane The Killer

"OH JEFF THANK GOD! I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO DIE!" I screamed when I saw him. I sqeezed his hand. I think I might have broken it but that doesn't really matter becase the next 11 hours of labor were a painful blur.

After my last push I felt a little relif flood through me. I passed out as soon as I saw Jeff holding our little girl.

When I finally woke up, I was in another room. And Jeff was laying on the bed next to me asleep. I was about to sit up when I felt Jeff gently place his hand on my chest.

"Wait, let me get our little girl." He hopped out of the bed and walked out of the room. I smiled at the way he said 'our' little girl. Wow. I made a person. I thought when Jeff walked back in with our child.

He handed her to me and I held her gently in my arms. I was suprised to see that she looked exactly like Jeff before his life changing 'incident'.

"Wow, she looks exactly like you used to." I said softly.

"Yeah I know." He replied.

"I think we should name her......."