Chapter 13

A/N
Ok now i know what yall are thinking. 'Where have you been for over a month?!'. The answer is simple, I AM ONE LAZY ASS WRITER. Sorry for not updating. The truth is that i had writers block and didnt know where to take the story next. But im back with ideas.

Anyway, on with the story.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Jane The Killer (1 month later)

"Jane, can you play with me?" I saw Sally peeking through the door to my room. I sighed and went to get up when I felt two arms wrap tightly around my waist and pull me back down into the bed.

"But I wanted to play with you today." I heard Jeff whisper into my ear. I felt my face go red.

"Maybe later." I pried his arms off of me and went over to Sally. As I was walking down the hallway I started to feel a little nauseous. Quickly ran into the closest room.

"What the fu-" BEN was cut off by Sally yelling something. Just as I made it to the toilet I threw up.

"Ewwww."

"Shut it Link look a like." I retorted.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!" BEN screamed.

"What is going on in- Jane?" I looked up to see Slendy standing in the doorway of BEN's bathroom.

"Oh no." I heard him whisper.

"What is it Slendy?" I heard Sally ask.

"I need all of you to leave for about ten minutes." Slenderman ushered BEN and Sally out.

"Jane, did you miss your period." I looked at Slendy for a second.

"That is none of your busin- OH MY GOD!" It just hit me that I hadn't had it in over a month.

"I'm going to get you a pregnancy test." He disappeared for a moment and came back with three different ones. I took them and he disappeared again.

After I laid out all three of the sticks I waited for two minutes for the results. When time was up I looked at the first stick. Then the second one. And then the final one. I looked at all three in disbelif.

"OH SHIT. SHIT. SHIT." I ran out of the BEN's room and into my room. Jeff was had just put his pants on when I pulled him into a tight hug.

"Jane, whats wrong?" He asked trying get me to look at him.

"I'm pregnant." I was still panicking and waiting for Jeff's reaction. His impossiblely wide eyes went wider and he let me go.

"Oh no." He breathed out. I frowned and crossed my arms.

"I don't wanna be a dad. I don't think I can handle this." He backed away and opened the door to my bedroom and left. I stared at the door in shock. I sunk to the floor and stsrted tearing up. How could he? Right when I need him the most. I can't believe this! No! Now is not the time to cry. Now is the time to kick this sorry bastards ass! I slowly got up and made my way to his room. As I opened the door to his room I heard him crying. Why the hell is he the one crying?!

"OK YOU SON OF A BITCH I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU ONE CHANCE TO TELL ME WHY THE FUCK YOU JUST LEFT ME LIKE THAT!" I yelled at him. He jumped up in suprise and then turned to face me. I looked at him and started shaking with anger.

"Jane, calm down, I was just not expecting it." He tried to explain.

"OH AND I WAS?!" I started fuming. He reached a hand out toward me and a slapped it away.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME." He ignored me and pulled me into a tight hug. I started beating against his chest but he still wouldn't let me go. I was still struggling when I heard him whisper something into my ear.

"I told you once before that I wouldn't let you go, and I meant it." I stopped struggling and turned my face so I could see him. He connected his forehead to mine and looked deep into my eyes.

"So you won't leave me or the kid?" I asked him.

"No. I will stay. I was kinda freaked out at first, but now I'm kind of excited. You, me, a little killer. Sounds good, right?" His eternal smile widened. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

"Sounds good."