Chapter 9

Jane The Killer

When I walked down the hallway to Slendy's office, I saw Masky leaving.

"Jane, what do you want with Jeff?" He asked stopping me in my tracks.

"I don't want anything from Jeff." I said innocently. Has he already heard about what happened last night?

"I know what you and Jeff did last night Jane, don't try to hide it." His voice sounded angry and he stood up straighter.

"It's none of your business what Jeff and I do. But since you are so damn nosy, Jeff came to me." Gosh, this is high school all over again. He just kept staring at me.

"Will you take that mask off? It's kinda ticking me off." Now I know what it feels like to talk to someone with a mask on. I have no freaking Idea what hes thinking.

"No. But do me a favor Jane, don't play Jeff. The last time that happened he almost burned the whole damn place down." The last part of this little speech caught my attention. Who was his last time? What happened? I watched Masky as he walked off in the other direction. Ill try to get some information out of Jeff later, right now I need to talk to Slendy. I knocked on his office door.

"Come in." I heard him say. I pushed open the door to see him sitting at his desk.

"Slenderman, I need to leave the mansion for about a month, but I will be back." I informed him.

"Why is that, Jane?" He asked curiously.

"I need to handle some things." I told him, not wanting him to know the true meaning of me leaving. He must have been satisfied with my answer because he said okay. I went to leave when he said something else.

"EJ also left this morning. I wouldn't be suprised If you two accidentally ran into each other." I froze in place. He knows, doesn't he? He probably knew this whole time. I am so stupid.

"One more thing Jane. If you come back, I will forget about the fact that you ever worked for Him." I gulped.

"O-okay. I will be back." I hurridly walked out the door. I really am an idiot.

Jeff The Killer

I was about to go out for a kill when Jane burst into my room. She sighed in relief and closed the door.

"What's wrong Jane?" I asked her.

"I just need to let you know that I am going to be gone for a month. I wanted to say bye before I left." She came over and hugged me. I hugged her back and kissed the top of her head.

"I'll be waiting on you." I reluctantly let her go. She smiled and kissed me, wrapping her arms around my neck. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer. She pulled away first.

"I really have to go." She was about to leave when I stopped her.

"Where are you going Jane?"

"I have to settle something." Before I could say anything else, she was gone.