Chapter 8

Jeff The Killer

I woke up feeling a little groggy when I turned my head to see Jane laying in my arms. The memories of last night flooded back to me. I sighed when I thought about how easily she had given up. I wonder what happens after this. She will probably just push me away and pretend this never happened. And that is a damn shame.

"Ugh..." I felt Jane turn over and look at me. Her eyes went wide when she saw the position we were in.

"Sore?" I asked her, still smirking. She frowned and tried scooting away from me. But I tightened my grip on her.

"Jeff, let me go!" She whined.

"How bout' no?"

"Jeff..." She said warily.

"Yes?"

"Why? Why did we do this? Why are you even still here? I honestly expected you to be gone by now." Her voice was full of curiosity.

"One, I wanted to. Two, I just woke up." I stated. She looked disappointed when I said that. Was she hoping it meant something? Maybe it did. I'm not sure my self.

"Jeff, leave." She said sternly. I looked at her in surprise. I didn't move though.

"Go!" She shouted at me. I still didn't move.

"Just leave, damn it..." She started weakly pushing me away. When I still didn't move or let her go she went limp.

"I can't do this right now..." She was staring up at the ceiling now. She started tearing up again. I saw a tear roll down her cheek. I started softly caressing her hair. She didn't do anything but stare up at the ceiling, deep in thought.

Jane The Killer

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked him. I wish he would just tell me if he hates me or loves me. I don't like not knowing what my next step is. If he says he loves me, I might give up my job for Zalgo, and stay.

"I want to see if I love you or not." He said.

"And fucking me is going to solve that problem?" I asked yelling at him.

"If it makes you feel better, I think I love you." He told me pulling me closer. I shook my head.

"I need to know now. If you do, I might stay." He looked at me in surprise.

"Jane, do you want to know why I tried to make you," He motioned to himself, "like me?" He asked. I shook my head yes. I never fully understood why he did this to me.

"Because, belive it or not Jane, I was lonely. I wanted someone to share the thrill of the kill with. I know I sound like a sissy, but I don't care." I widened my eyes in suprise. Him, lonely? Now that is a shocker. I hugged him. He stiffened a little bit since I was just yelling at him.

"I'll stay. I'll wait till you love me." I never thought in a million years I would say that. I felt his body relax and he pulled me closer.

"Okay." He said. Then I realized I was still naked. I jumped up from my bed, throwing the blanket on his face and ran to my walk in closet.

"Hey!" He shouted from the bed. I ignored him and put on one of my black dresses. When I walked out he was still sitting on my bed. He 'frowned' when he saw I had clothes on.

"Here are your pants." I picked up his pants and went to hand them to him when the door opened.

"Jane are you-" LJ stopped when he saw Jeff in my bed and me holding his pants.

"Well what have we here?" LJ leaned against the doorway a smirk plastered on his face. I gave Jeff his pants and turned towards LJ.

"Get out." Jeff growled at him. LJ put his hands up in the air and left.

"Well that's just great." I plopped down on the bed next to Jeff.

"Its going to be okay. We are together now, right?" He asked.

"Yeah, I guess so... Now please, put your damn pants on."