Chapter 16

Jane The Killer (5 years later)

"Rain, don't say that to BEN!" I shouted at my little five year old bundle of joy.

"Daddy says always calls Uncle BEN that!" Rain whined back.

"JEFFERY!" I yelled stomping back up the stairs. He looked at me in surprise.

"What have I told you about calling BEN a pervert in front of Rain!" He shrugged and picked Rain up.

"Rain, don't call uncle BEN a pervert." He said sternly.

"But Daddy!"

"Okay, I guess you don't want a little brother then..." He said in a sing song voice. She immediately perked up.

"No no no! I'll stop calling Uncle BEN that!" I gave Jeff a 'really?' look but he didn't pay any attention to me. He just scooped rain up in his arms and started to carry her outside.

"Don't worry Rain, you can call uncle BEN that when you get older." I heard him whisper in her ear.

"DAMMIT JEFF! I HEARD THAT!" I yelled at his retreating figure. I sighed and went upstairs to take a nap when I heard a crash come from the second living room of the mansion. I quickly ran over to investigate when I felt a rag cover my mouth. I tried not to breath but my vision wss starting to blur and I could see black dots crowding my vision.

"We meet again, Jane The Killer." That was the last thing I heard before blacking out.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

.........

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK

Hell, this ain't even a chapter. Sorry it's so short. But......

I WILL MAKE A SEQUAL.

SOON.

IT SHALL BE CALLED.....

Save Me

..............

It might be up later this month or next month. I really appreciated all the support this book received and I hope the second book will be that way also. I am sorry to all the people that wanted me to name Jeff and Jane's kid Nina. I had already decided on Rain. So sorry.

<>ticci_toby_is_bae_