Chapter Seven

Olivers POV

We were huddled outside of Scott's room door. I shifted my weight from foot to foot as I tried not to look around. It wasn't that I didn't want too because I did it was because I didn't want to get called out if I started too. Someone's home was private and this being my first time invited into someone's home I didn't want to intrude further.

"Before we enter..." Scott began earning himself two loud annoyed groans from Tyson and Jackson, he simply lifted his hand to silence them as he made eye contact with me that I anxiously held. "I would like to say the alpaca figurines are NOT to be touched by any means." I gulped not so subtly which made him give me a friendly smile as I simply nodded my head. My hand reached out to tug on my sleeve as Scott turned to open his door. It was a bad habit of mine that my dad and I are working on together.

He wasn't particularly thrilled that I was hanging out with Jackson, Scott and Tyson. I could tell even though he was still encouraging me to make friends with them and that he was proud of me for stepping out of my painting zone. To be honest though I was feeling the itch to paint more than ever as we entered his room. My eyes briefly scanned on their own accord before I glued them to the bed.

My breathe hitched slightly and I tried to keep my eyes from widening before miserably failing. His sheets were a bright splash of colors, mostly of neon pink and neon blues, the alpacas covering the sheets prominent as many were on them. They ranged between Alpacas with sunglasses, braces, rainbows and smiling ones. My eyes glanced to Scott as he stared at me with his eyes shining brightly, his smile matching his eyes as he looked at me with so much excitement.

I wouldn't have expected this from a 6'1 football athlete to say the least but it matched him perfectly in a good way and the colors were something I took note on for a painting in the future.

"So?"

"I-"

"Don't lie to him Oliver tell him he's not five." Tyson interrupted with an amused grin as he watched Scott's expression turn into a scowl.

"Shut up fuck nut, you're just jealous." He huffed.

"Jealous of what? That you don't get laid?" Tyson shot back as he laughed.

"Not what your mom said last night."

"That's such a lame comeback what are we in the 5th grade? Oh..... wait." Tysons eyes drifted to the sheets as he visibly tried to keep his laughter in this time as Scott huffed once more, plopping down on his gaming chair.

"I like it." I inquired my voice quieter than I would have liked. The three guys looked over at me as Scott's face once more lit up. "The colors are bright and shows your personality, plus the alpaca with the sunglasses is cute..."

"That's my favorite one!" Scott sat up overjoyed, his hand slamming down on his desk as I flinched slightly at the loud noise.

"You're scaring him prick, don't slam shit." Jackson growled, glaring daggers at his friend. He looked over at me and I quickly dropped my eyes to the floor. I shifted to sit down on the bed next to him, Tyson taking a seat on a bean bag chair across the room near Scott.

It wasn't that I didn't want to look at Jackson because I really did, he took my breathe every-time I did glance at him. His dark hair slightly falling into his eyes, he would lift his hair out of his eyes and his muscles would flex. I took notice in every single detention when he would scrub the wall his back muscles flexing with each stroke, the sweat slightly trickling down his caramel golden skin. His jaw was chiseled and sharp and his eyes, a light brown with golden specs focused on what was in-front of him as he worked. He was ravashing.

If only he knew that what the guys on his football team had said to me was true.

Would he be friends with me then? I hated thinking about this because I got anxious and didn't know how to express myself any other way then to let it out on a canvas. I dug my nails into my palm slightly as the three bantered.

My eyes snuck a peak at Jackson and my breathe caught in my throat as I noticed he was already looking at me. I turned my head quickly as I watched Scott and Tyson once again arguing.

"Dude her tits are just as fake as she is, no fucking way those cannons are real."

"How would you know? She's in high school where the hell is she getting the money to get a boob job Tyson?"

"Her parents maybe? Are you stupid or just stupid."

I was lost. I didn't know who they were talking about and I wasn't particularly interested in participating in this sort of conversation. I went to tug at my sleeve but my body suddenly tensed.

"Are you okay?" My heart hammered in my chest as the fan of his breathe hit my earlobe gently. I hadn't noticed Jackson shifting closer to me until our shoulders touched or his hand behind the small of my back. His warm finger tips evident through my sweater and I felt the room get increasingly hotter.

My hands shot out to grip my jeans, my stomach fluttering slightly at the close proximity. I hated being touched this was a fact but the warmth of his hand on my back made me shift uncomfortably as I felt a weird stirring in my way lower stomach going further down.

I looked over at him in surprise before I could catch myself. His brown eyes sparkled in the dimming sunlight through the window, his caramel skin flawless as always. His eyes were trained on my own and didn't falter for a second.

"Yes." I replied, my voice coming out more breathy than I had hoped. Yet, he kept his eyes on mine. He smiled at me with a nod of his head as he shifted his attention to his friends once more, his hand dropping from my back to the bed still behind me. I looked away as my heart continued to hammer in my chest.

All of a sudden a controller was thrusted into my hand as I stared at it. I've never played only watched my dad and they gave me encouraging smiles except for Tyson of course he huffed and turned his attention the TV.

"I'm coming for you newbie, fresh meat."

"Don't be an ass Tyson."

"What? Sorry, I don't speak bitch."