Chapter Fourteen

After parking my car I made my way through my bedroom window and thank the fucking heavens that I didn't break my skull open trying to squeeze my ass through the window- or better yet waking my mother. I took the fastest shower I had ever taken and was now situated on my bed in fresh clothes seeing as I'd have to leave my house at 7:30 to pick Tyson up as promised. It was now 6:50 and I could faintly hear my mom in the kitchen.

A groan escaped me as I placed my head in my hands. Why did I even suggest that. The high was definitely gone by now, the aftershock shook me harder than I imagined possible. Not only did I initiate something with a literal complete virgin, a guy at that when I wasn't remotely interested in men but I cheated on summer.

Sure her and I had some rough patches the last couple of weeks but all in all she was a good person and a good girlfriend to me. I wanted to settle down for a while, build something and I just ruined it. She doesn't deserve that, in-fact no one really does. What would I even say to Oliver in the next hour when I see him? Would he even mention it? If I was him I would, I basically mouth fucked him in the front seat of my car.

It wasn't like I didn't enjoy it either. I did but I was confident in my sexuality and now it's like I don't know if I should question myself or rule it as nothing. He hadn't been kissed before and I offered. Although people normally jack off before getting tongue tied in the front seat of your friends car. I don't know why I feel like it's a bigger deal when I've kissed Tyson before. Sure it was at a party and both of us were intoxicated during a truth or dare game but it still happened and we just laughed it off.

Oliver was so innocent and so... different then most people. He was anxious and had a hard time communicating openly it has me feeling guilty that I taunted a part of him. If the coach found out I was sure my balls would be hanging off his whistle.

I snatched my phone from the charger at the last thought and quickly dialed the one number I knew my heart. My foot impatiently tapped against my flooring as I waited for the rings to stop.

"What the fuck jacka-" Tyson groaned out before being cut off.

"I fucked up Tyson." I could hear the faint sounds of sheets ruffling on the other end and his bed slightly creaking assuming he went to sit up.

"What happened?" He asked more calmly.

"I kissed Oliver." I breathed out in almost a whisper. My senses were on overdrive as my palms started to sweat.

"You did fucking what?" He asked in shock.

"I said I kissed-"

"Ya dumbass I fucking heard that."

"You're the one who asked again shitface." I said getting defensive. Maybe calling this asshole wasn't the best idea but he was my best friend and we had a promise.

"... Why?"

I groaned into the phone running my free hand over my face. "Dude I can't even fucking tell you. We were in the car and we were still pretty high and I just brought up what he told us so I asked if he wanted to have his first kiss and next thing I know we were playing tonsil tennis for like an hour-"

"An hour?!? That's not a kiss Jackson you made out with him. Are you even into dudes? You were giving me shit literally yesterday man." The tone of voice quickly turned into one of annoyance.

"No I'm not into guys at-least I wasn't- no I'm still not I don't know Tyson. Jesus I fucked this up, maybe he won't mention it? We were high that's all it was."

"Stop bouncing your fucking leg jackass I can hear it through the phone. What if he does mention it shit for brains? What you gonna do then? What about summer?"