Fourteen (Rico's POV)

we don't know much about Rico so here is his POV!

Make sure to comment and vote !!

When I wake up, I'm weighed down a bit. I immediately start to feel a little bit of panic but relax more when I realize it's just Bella.

As the small girl lays in my arms, I can't help but feel a tug in my heart. She doesn't deserve this, fuck she doesn't deserve any of the shit that has happened.

Her once pin-straight strawberry blonde hair has now curled up and I can't help but love it. I comb my fingers through it without even knowing.

Our legs are tangled up together as her whole body is on top of mine, her curly hair splashed across her back. I can see the freckles on her nose and cheeks, some on her forehead too, her eyes completely shut as her breath is evened out.

I figured out that she sometimes talks in her sleep. It's mostly muffled now and then but when something frantic happens in her dream, her voice gets up to a loud whisper.

When I feel her body stir above me, my hands shoot down to hold her hips. Fuck. Fuck.

She groans and tries to move them but I try to keep them still. I hope she doesn't move or she might feel it.

My pants tighten when she moves.

"Bella." my voice is strained as I try to speak.

She doesn't move an inch so I lift my hand to gently shake her awake. As I do this, her hips move again and go down on it and this time I can't help the groan that comes out of my mouth.

"Bella... Wake up." I say louder and sigh in relief when her pretty blue eyes are shown.

Her eyes are droopy from sleep as she looks up at me. My eyes soften at her and she yawns while she rubs her eyes with her fist.

As she sits up, she freezes. I freeze with her.

She shifts a little bit above me then her eyes go wide.

I clear my throat awkwardly as her face heats up. She hesitantly looks down and her face gets even redder.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry!" She hurried off me and sits beside me with a tomato face.

I don't blame her and she bites her lip as she looks between me and little me.

"How was your sleep?" I try to make conversation but my voice is hoarse and strained.

She can't help but let out a cute giggle as she looks at me with an amused expression. "You wanna handle that?" She points to it and I let out a groan before nodding and heading to the bathroom.

I can hear her giggles and laughs from the bed.

When I exit, Bella is now in a cute little yellow sundress that has off-the-shoulder sleeves. It ends above the knee and her fire hair is now in a messy bun with curls flying everywhere.

I love it.

Her face is free of makeup and her freckles show much more now too.

When she spots me, she tried to pat down her hair but the curls still showed. "S-Sorry, I know guys usually like straight hair- well Adam did. Anyway, I hope you don't mind that it isn't straight." She rambles with a shaky voice.

"I don't mind." My accent comes out a little more than usual and her eyes widen before she quickly nods.

She goes into the bathroom with her bag as she does whatever a girl does in the bathroom as I head out the door and into the kitchen. I feel a buzzing noise in my pocket so I take out my phone and press answer.

"oh mio dolce ragazzo! Penso che ci sia qualcosa che non va nel mio telefono. Non riesco a trovare l'app youtube." (oh my sweet boy! I think there is something wrong with my phone. I can't find the youtube app.)

I sigh in frustration as I explain to her how she deleted the app and how to download it. "Nonna, stai ascoltando? devi premere il pulsante di download per scaricarlo"
(are you listening? you have to press the download button to download it)

After getting that situated, I call the boys to tell them I'm going to train but then I remember the petite girl in my room so I have to reschedule and train harder tomorrow.

"Who was that?" A soft voice says from behind me and I turn around, looking down at her.

"The boys," I say simply lie while turning back around to grab something to eat.

"Hey... Um... We don't know each other too well and I just want you to know that if I become too much of an intruder, I can always find somewhere to stay." She states with a sad voice and I snap my head towards her.

For some odd reason, the thought of her leaving bothers me. "No. Don't leave."

Her eyes widen and she nods with a small smile on her plump lips as she looks at the floor.

"Let's go somewhere." I decide on and watch as her eyes light up as she nods and runs to grab her things.

I don't know where exactly we are going but I will figure that out on the way.

When my phone rings, I take it out and groan when I see the caller.

"Patrick," I say into the phone as I hear a deep chuckle from the other side.

"How is my favorite nephew..." only nephew.

"What do you want?" I raise an eyebrow even though he can't see me and watch as Bella waits by the door, looking at her phone with a frown.

"I just want to inform you of your activities tonight. It starts at 9, don't be late." He growls in a strict tone as I curse under my breath.

I was hoping to spend the night with Bella so we can get to know each other more but Patrick obviously has other plans. Not only that, but I also don't want her petite innocent self to see me in such a state.

"Yep, got it." I hang up the phone and walk toward the beauty in front of me. Beauty?

"Who was that?" She questions with a tilted head. Her big blue eyes shone up at me.

"Nobody important, let's go."

I hope she goes to sleep early tonight.

————————————————————————