Ch. 8 ➖ Spill

🩸🩸

🩸🩸

The Park Dance was in full swing even if the night was still young. This is mainly attributed to the strobing purple and blue lights dancing around the venue and let's not forget the upbeat music that makes everyone move along with each beat.

Mini activities are scattered around each corner which caused multiple groups of people to scatter towards their chosen games.

The dance floor and the dining seats are also provided. These were filled up easily by those who are not able to or simply don't want to join the activities.

One of the groups who got separated was Taehyung's. And unfortunately for him, he was not able to shake off the couple that seems to be able to glue themselves to them, despite his many attempts to avoid them. So for now, it was Taehyung and Jennie, and unfortunately Jimin and Rose. Like a double date, Rosè has commented earlier.

"Let's try that one!" Rosè enthusiastically grabbed her companion's hand towards the better lit corner of this huge tent where the poker tables were. Mistakenly, or was it, it was Taehyung's hand she was pulling towards that side. The two who got left by the pair just looked at each other and smiled awkwardly following the two towards the tables.

"Guys, there are two empty seats in that table." Rosè pointed towards the table where two men just stood up from. So hurriedly, she grabbed Tae's hands again and slightly pushed him to seat. Then she did the same with Jimin.

"Wait, do you guys even know how to play?" Jennie asked as she followed her date.

"I'm competent enough, I guess." Taehyung said, which was an understatement given that he has been playing this game ever since he was human, 160 years ago.

"You're bluffing, V. You're already an expert on this." Jimin smirked at him while Taehyung flashed him a glare, as the cards were distributed to the players.

"V? And, how did you know?" Jennie asked, getting confused of their sudden familiarity with each other.

"Girl, haven't Tae already said anything about him and Jimin being childhood friends?" Rosè commented as she pushed her a seat, placing it in between Tae and Jimin and her at the other side of Jimin's.
Tae wanted to drag the chair to his other side but he was too late as Jennie have already taken her seat.

"Tae?" Jennie asked him for confirmation.

"Yes, he was. But I didn't even know he was in town." He lied.

Jimin laughed as he was arranging the cards in his hands. "Bro, stop lying. I'm sure my parents have informed you that I'm transferring to your school this Monday." Without looking at Tae, he spoke.