Ch. 15 ➖ Jimin

🩸🩸🩸

🩸🩸🩸

Yoshinori High was abuzz with the highlights of the Park Dance conducted the night before. And the main talk of the school was the fight between Jungkook and Taehyung. Some say that Jungkook was heavily beaten up, while the others might argue that Taehyung was the one who lost. But no matter how much they would argue, they would still be oblivious to the real winner of the night.

Jimin walked through the hallways like he owned the place. With his golden blonde hair and angelic face, matched with confidence that exudes, he easily captured the attention of everyone.

The attention given to him made his confidence skyrocket and he smirked as he walked past the students that unconsciously made way for him.

For those who were able to attend the dance, they have easily recognized him as Rosè's date.

Is he new here?

Is he also a transfer?

What's his relationship with Rosè?

Is he related to Taehyung? I saw them playing poker.

With the murmurs being thrown around, people start to wonder how the founder kids were able to latch on to these good-looking newcomers so easily. Some became jealous of the thought, but some were just amazed and think that simply seeing these gorgeous people is a blessing enough.

Jimin went straight to the registration office. Once the door opened, everyone was stunned to see a god-like creature walking towards the front desk.

"..how may I..uhm.. help you?" The girl who was working on the front desk stuttered as her eyes widened seeing him.

"Hi, I'm here for my schedule and books." He simply answered.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't know that we'll have a new student." She started to panic.

"Can you check? Or you can call Headmistress Jeon. I'm sure she will be able to clear things up." He leaned closer towards the poor girl who suddenly flinched due to their proximity. Blush is noticeably appearing on her cheeks.

Though the girl would really like to impress this boy, she doesn't want to contact the headmistress. What if she was having a bad day? She would definitely have an earful.

Seeing the girl's hesitation, Jimin felt a bit irritated. He really thought that this would go smoothly. He sighed deeply and placed his hand slightly below the bewildered girl's chin as they both stared at each other's eyes. "Call Headmistress Jeon." Jimin whispered as he used his power of compulsion.

"I will call Headmistress Jeon..." The girl uttered blankly. She raised the telephone and pressed a button that directly contacts the headmistress' office.

"What?!" The irritated voice of the headmistress rang loud even though the phone was not on speaker.

"...uhm... Mrs. Je.. I mean headmistress Jeon.." the helpless girl was struggling with her words.