Ch. 14 ➖ Fine

🩸🩸🩸

🩸🩸🩸

"Gran Yi, what are we going to do exactly?" Lisa asked while following her Grandmother upstairs towards the old woman's room.

"It's just a simple spell, Lisa dear, I was already planning to teach you this soon however an opportunity presented itself." Gran Yi answered while scrummaging around her room, looking for the things she needed for the spell.

'If I know, you're only doing this because you had a fling with him or something... Or probably, he's really my grandfather... Wait can vampires procreate?' Lisa thought.

"Why are we even helping them, Gran. Have you forgotten that you're the one who told me to stay away from these kind of creatures?" Lisa complained as she was still standing by the door, obviously annoyed by all this.

"That's true. But weren't you the one who also told me that Jisoo saved your life once?" Gran Yi countered and Lisa just raised her brows.

"Jisoo?" She asked confused as to why she has to bring her up.

"Yes, Jisoo."

"She's the one we're looking for?" Lisa tried to confirm, eyes widened as realization hit her.

Gran Yi was already struggling to hold the things that they needed to cast the spell. She handed Lisa the picture Taehyung gave earlier and smiled, "I'm not telling you to be friendly with them, however a debt has been owed and witches always pays their debt."

As Gran Yi sets up the candles around the room, Lisa inspected the old looking map laid out on the floor. "I don't even know how she exactly helped me, to be honest."

"Well then, there's only one way to find out. And to do that, we must find her first." Gran Yi gently pushed her down to sit in a cross-legged position before seating the same way opposite her with the map of Veil Falls between the both of them.

"How sure are you that she's still in Veil Falls?" Lisa asked noticing the content of the map.

"We have to start somewhere. If this doesn't work then we have to use a bigger map."

"You know the drill." Gran Yi signalled Lisa. With this simple instruction, Lisa grabbed the book, a makeshift grimoire that Gran Yi wrote gathering the spells and invocations that she have remembered and learned through out the years.

"Fine." Lisa sighed as she searched for the correct spell. As soon as she found it, using her phone, she bookmarked the book to avoid the pages from flipping over.

She followed the instructions by burning the picture and placing it on a metal bowl while the fire devours it, turning it into ashes.

Once the fire was extinguished, she scattered the ashes on the map. Joining hands with her grandmother, she chanted, "Phasmatos Tribum Nas Ex Vera"