Chapter 02. Devil or human?

The wind was blowing so hard, when I introduced myself. A man with a very flat face, with a katana he was holding, he slashed the little boy's head all in white.

And I was a little surprised when he turned to ashes because his neck was cut.

Is this really earth? A lot of unreasonable things are happening here.

After cutting the all-white boy to death, he moved swiftly towards me. Now the katana he was holding flew up to cut my neck too.

srahhh.

Mizu no Kokyu: San no kata: Ryūryū mai

After the first slash didn't work, the man used a rather interesting technique. He slashed like he was dancing, flowing like a river. Each slash does not expend a lot of energy but the power that is released is very strong.

"Giyu-san! He's not a bad person."

The young man with dark red hair shouted. That's right, if you look closely, he's hugging a girl in his arms.

Does he think that I am a strange creature like the all-white boy earlier.

"But I can see that he's not human!" The man spoke in a relaxed tone. Still throwing his attacks at me ignoring the red-haired youth's screams.

"T-That's true, but I can smell that he's not a bad person."

You said smell my scent?! What a pervert!

I dodged every single one of his attacks without saying a word, jumped to avoid him and perched on a tree branch.

He looked at me still emotionless. We exchanged glances for a while. Until finally I could feel the air of another existence that was rushing towards here.

Clang!

The woman suddenly attacked the young man who was lying down. No, to be more precise, the girl who was being protected by the red-haired easy boy.

"Ara~, Tomioka-san. What is the meaning of this?"

I looked at them both in turn. The woman twisted her katana, though she smiled. I could feel the irritation that was emitting from it.

"Can you run? If you can't you should run too." The man ordered to the red-haired young man.

Here..., I just crouched down and enjoyed watching the ongoing drama. What's this ? Is it a love triangle?! How could it be stupid!

"Can I go? Why do I have to stay here all the time?" I said which attracted the attention of the woman who was looking up to find the source of the sound.

The woman was a little surprised at first, maybe because she couldn't sense my presence.

But his face became calm again.

"Miss, who are you? Why are you up there?" He smiled kindly at me, but in contrast to his wary narrow eyes.

And also..., Don't call me miss! I'm... Forget it!

"Nothing, it's just that the air up here is very cool. The view isn't bad either." I replied to him and waved.

"Goodbye then, I still have some business to attend to."

I disappeared from there and chased after the boy who was trying to run. I still wonder how he can still move in such a severe condition.

He should be still lying there, unable to move, judging by the condition of his body. Moreover, he was carrying someone in the arms of a royal princess.

I still jumped over some tree branches and followed him from behind.

Oh..., Watch out, someone's coming your way...