Chapter 05. Kagaya's house.

The residence of the leader member of the demon hunters, was well hidden. Only the stone pillars were told by Kagaya about his house.

With a sunny day, Kagaya is sunbathing in his front yard with a smile that never fades. He was accompanied by his two daughters.

"Looks like we have guests." He muttered.

The two twins who heard, looked around for someone. But they found nothing there. Until finally a voice from the top of the tree was heard by their ears.

"How are you Kagaya-san?"

The twins looked up at a girl in a demon hunter uniform, a katana hanging from her waist with a pure white sheath. The white haori with sky blue gradations below looks very beautiful with the snow motif on it.

Her silvery blue hair fluttered in the wind, her tiny fingers gripping the apple. It was seen that there were bite marks indicating that he had just eaten the apple.

"Rimuru-sama?" muttered the two twin girls who were near Kagaya.

'Did he know that I would come here? Even though I've been hiding my presence with Ciel's help, how come he can still tell if someone is nearby.'

Rimuru didn't understand why Kagaya was so sensitive to his surroundings. This world was very interesting, even Rimuru himself was a little afraid of Kagaya's intuition. It is true that nothing in this world is perfect. According to Rimuru, if Kagaya was healthy like a normal human being, he would become the strongest demon leader in existence.

Meanwhile, it was Kagaya who couldn't see. Just smile while looking ahead.

"You..., know that I'm not a half-demon."

The two girls flinched at Rimuru's sudden statement.

Kagaya didn't reply, he just smiled.

"Can you guys go first, we have something to talk about."

"Okay, Oyakata-sama."

The two girls got up from there and walked away.

"I had a dream that a strange lump of slime in the form of a beautiful girl would come to this world."

Rimuru raised his eyebrows confused by Kagaya's words.

"I thought it was a very strange dream, but from the many dreams I've had and happened in the real world. I trust the dream itself as a clue."

Rimuru listened in silence while eating back the apple in his hand.

"Rimuru Tempest, Great demon Lord and lord of the jura forest."

Rimuru rolled his eyes in surprise that someone knew his identity. He never expected that in this world there was someone so attractive.

The beautiful figure with silvery blue hair was no longer on the tree branch, now she was sitting quietly with her knees on the floor. He was behind Kagaya by aiming his katana right at Kagaya's neck.

But Kagaya still smiled seeing something cut his neck, he could feel something wet from his neck which must be fresh blood.

"Why do you know that?!"

"You know that I can kill you right here right now?"

"I told you no, I got all that information from my dream."

Rimuru was a little confused at first, but he gave it all up and thought about trusting Kagaya. The sword that was about to cut Kagaya's neck has now been sheathed again.

"You know, I find you a little scary."

"How is that possible, I'm just a useless human. Even just to lift a sword I don't have enough strength."