Chapter 24. Onsen.

After I visited the three boys, I exited the Kochou residence.

"Ah, Mitsuri! Where are you going?"

Hearing my call, Mitsuri turned around with a happy face.

"Gyyyaaa!!! Rimuru-chan!!! I finally found you! I looked for you in the residence but couldn't find you! Kaksuhi who lives in your residence said that you were here, so I immediately looked for you!"

"Ah, ok, ok, so what's wrong? Why are you looking for me? There's no way you'll just ask me for food right?"

"Am I in Rimuru's eyes a girl who only knows how to eat?"

Yes, it's you!

He looked at me sullenly, but returned to his jovial nature.

"Let's go to the Onsen together, I want to take a bath with Rimuru!"

I take a bath ? Together ?

"You know, there's a good Onsen around here you know, a lot of people say the bond will get stronger if we bathe together! Let's take Shinobu-san too!"

"No, wait, wait! Wait a minute!"

"Why? Don't you want to take a bath together with Mitsuri?" He said looking at me with tears in his eyes.

"No, no. That's not what I meant! Err... It's just... It's hard to explain."

Of course because I'm a man! You stupid! This is my first time bathing with a girl in human form! Normally I would use the slime form to cover my nervousness!

Obviously this is very different!

"Rimuru-chan..., You don't want to take a bath with me... Do you hate me? ..."

"No no! I told you not to cry! I don't hate you at all!"

"Then let's go, we will also invite Shinobu-san!"

And so... Without questioning my opinion, Mitsuri pulled my hand away.

It just so happened that Shinobu wasn't busy at the moment, so she could give some small business to the Kaksuhi or even Kanao and Aoi.

And on the way, we met the other pillars as well. There was Kyoujuro who had recovered from his injury, Muichiro, Obanai, Shinazugawa, Giyuu, Himejima and so on! Uzui former pillar! He brought his three wives! What is he planning! Does he want to show off!

"Ah! Rimuru! We happen to meet here. Oyakata-sama said that today we were told to rest while taking time to be together, earlier I had asked the crow to look for the three of you. lively! Hahahaha!" Uzui looked at the three of us with a smirk.

"What's this? Oyakata-sama told us to rest and spend some time together? Really? I didn't get the message." Shinobu asked in surprise.

"Ah, Oyakata-sama left his message through Himejima-san, so he looked for us and asked us to gather together." Rengoku replied.

"Namu amida butsu."

"Now that we have gathered, what should we do?"

"Isn't that great!" Mitsuri shouted, clasping her hands together.

"Actually we are on our way to the hot spring, why don't we go together. After that we will eat, right Rimuru is here!"

Wait! You think I'm your personal chef! You are! Whatever your goal, the end must be food.

"That's right! I also haven't eaten Rimuru-san's food for a long time. The food is very good, even better than my three wives! Hahahaha!"

Uwah..., I can feel a dark aura emanating from the bodies of Tengen's three wives, but instead of being angry with him. His three wives just stared at me sharply and angrily...