Chapter 23. Managed to kill the upper moon six

Uzui ran quickly towards the direction of the fight, he had told his three wives to evacuate the citizens because the fight would be very dangerous for people.

When he got there, he was very surprised by the very chaotic situation. The houses fell apart.

Hinokami kagura : Enbu!

Slaash!!

"Kamado Tanjirou!"

He could see Tanjirou slashing at the female Demon's neck quickly, his strength was almost equal to the pillars. But Uzui knows that Tanjirou's situation is really pathetic.

Tanjirou who had slashed at Daki was turning around and getting ready with new horses..., However...,

Deg!

His movements came to a sudden halt, his eyes turning white with a stiff body.

Bruukk!

Uzui who saw that did not stand still, he immediately ran towards Tanjirou who was lying woefully. Not only that, the other devil in front of him was running towards Tanjirou and was about to launch a slash with his blood scythe.

Uzui took the two large swords tucked away on his back, and slashed the demon away from Tanjirou. Not wanting to linger, he immediately took Tanjirou from there and kept him above the residence.

"Wh-!"

Uzui gasped in surprise at Tanjirou's state.

"Uncle! What happened to him!"

Inosuke and Zenitsu jumped from roof to roof and caught up with him.

"Sorry, it's my fault..., But his heart has stopped beating."

I knew this was going to happen..., that Tanjirou, he really is a hassle!

Even though his heart stopped, the cells in his body were still alive so he could still be saved.

I, who had been sitting in the sky watching them, looked down with an emotionless gaze.

"Ciel..."

<<Yes, master.>>

When Inosuke wanted to check on Tanjirou's condition with a pale face.

"Ack! Cough! Cough! Arrghhh!!! W-it hurts! My chest..., hurts!! Ackkk!! Cough!!! Cough!!!!"

"Monjiro!! Are you okay!? Are you hungry!!?"

Not so stupid! Even though Tanjirou is kneeling with his forehead on the ground and holding his stomach, it doesn't mean he's hungry you stupid pig! Your friend just made it out of the dead, and you're making fun of him!

Uzui who saw that gasped in surprise because of the miracle that had happened to Tanjirou, he could feel that Tanjirou's heartbeat had really stopped earlier. And, there was no reason to forcibly stop his heartbeat.

Uzui can indeed stop a heartbeat in a few seconds, but if Tanjirou really does it, what's the point? He would just give his life to the demons. So he assumed that Tanjirou's stopped heartbeat was due to the wound he had sustained.

But his face turned serious again when he felt someone coming.

"No time for jokes. The enemy is attacking!"

"Ackk!! Hahah... Hah... U-uzui-san..., The way to kill them is to chop off... Their heads together..., Or grab one of their heads and cut off the other... , That female demon can make her obi elongated and multiplied, the boy who is her brother, don't get hit by her scythe. I'm sure there's poison in there that..., ack!! Cough!!!"