Chapter 07. Rimuru's residence

After the mission is completed and the disappearance of the upper moon demon named Douma. A crow landed on my shoulder and said that my residence had been completed.

Isn't that great, so I don't need to stay at the Kochou residence anymore. The crow led the way and I followed behind. We climbed a fairly high hill.

 We climbed a fairly high hill

"Hmm..., It's quite big than I expected."

There were many spacious courtyards, it was suitable for training the pillars later. For now if I talk to the pillars. Most of them would definitely not admit it, so I had to tell Kagaya first about my idea of ​​wanting to train the pillars.

I entered the residence, it was seen that all the items were available. The kitchen also has many complete cooking utensils. Moreover, the room is large, it's almost the same as the residence that belongs to Kochou. Perhaps the pillars had residences large enough to train their own suguko.

knock tock

Who visited on my first day?

"Rimuru, are you inside?"

Oh, it's Mitsuri's voice. I immediately walked to the front yard and opened the gate.

"Oh... Mitsuri and... Iguro-san?"

Mitsuri just smirked with Iguro beside him.

"Come on in, I don't know what brought you here."

“Hehe, of course we will celebrate the completed Rimuru residence.” Mitsuri came in following me.

"Ara, it turns out that Kanroji-san has also come?"

I turned back to find Shinobu carrying the bag, it could be seen that they were all ingredients for cooking.

He didn't come alone, it turned out that Kanao was beside him.

"Kanao-chan, long time no see. Shinobu also long time no see."

They both just nodded with a smile, teachers and students are the same.

"Then let's go in, I'll prepare some food. Since you guys came suddenly, it might take a little longer."

"Hehe, sorry we came unannounced." Mitsuri said while scratching the back of his head.

I didn't really care about that, so I let everyone in.

"Wait a minute, I'll prepare the food."

"Then why did I have to come here?" Obanai complained.

"You're not on a mission, so it wouldn't hurt to get to know Rimuru better, right?" Mitsuri explained with a smile then continued.

"Rimuru's cooking is also really good you know, you should try it."

"I do not care." Obanai muttered.

And just as I was about to go into the kitchen, I felt someone back in the front yard.

"Wait a minute, I'll check who's coming first."