Chapter 13. Certainty

After the crow finished the task I gave it, it wasn't long before someone familiar came to my residence. They had pale faces, and it could be seen that Senjurou-kun was the palest of his fathers. He was sweating all over his body with heavy breaths. I can assure you that they ran with all their might to reach my residence.

Without any further ado, I immediately delivered it to Kyoujuro.

Damn ..., I don't know why I also want to cry, their tears can really rub off on other people.

Who wouldn't be happy when a sick family member or even near death, has woken up from a terrifying state.

Senjurou-kun even hugged his brother's hand while hugging his head on the bed, I told him that Kyoujuro-kun's condition is still not fully recovered. Even though it hurts a lot, but I have to tell them not to hug him first. Am I cruel?

<<You are cruel Master>>

Goookkk!!

Your words are crueler Ciel.

Well…, Forget that, for now let the family be together first. I believe that they have a lot to talk about.

So I walked out of the room and closed the door with the trio who didn't mind. They also understand to provide space for the family to be together.

I walked out of the room and sat on the side of the residence, looking up at the clear blue sky.

Today was very warm but cool, the breeze made my hair wave in the direction of the wind. The rustle of the fallen leaves adds to the impression of peace around the house.

Enjoying a peaceful time like this is what I want the most. Luckily the trio of skeptics weren't here and were eating to replenish their energy.

"Did I come late?"

Without even looking I knew who was coming.

"No, you came just in time. Why are you here?"

"Actually I wanted to visit Kyoujuro in person, but I was thinking of letting the family spend some time first."

I heard a small rustle, maybe he was sitting behind me.

"Hinaki, Nichika, you can go play first."

"But, Oyakata-sama. Your state..."

"It's okay, I'll be fine."

I again heard small footsteps behind me, it seemed the two girls who had always followed him had now left.

We didn't talk to each other, enjoying the sun in silence with the accompanying breeze. Until I heard a painful cough from behind.

"Sorry, looks like my illness is getting worse."

Even his voice didn't sound painful at all, it was very calming and peaceful.

"Yeah, you even stink."

Kagaya doesn't answer my piercing ramblings, but I can still feel the warmth that his smile gives off.

"Why..., you can still smile even when you're like that? You said you were cursed, didn't you? You can definitely see your own father getting the same disease. Your son will inherit your disease and the next generation too.. .,

Why... You can still smile even I don't feel any complaints at all..., Isn't life unfair, why is your family bearing all the responsibilities While the cause is roaming freely out there..., Aren't you angry? ? Have you ever thought that your life is unfair? Have you ever complained about your life...

Then why are you still smiling and even kind to others even though you and your family are going through a terrible situation. You won't live much longer, your immature son who should be enjoying his childhood.