Chapter 16. The strongest subordinate.

In the dark room with the dim light of the moon shining on, a girl with her silvery blue hair shimmering, with her golden Iris shining. He sat on the edge of the bed with his legs crossed with his chin on his back.

He stared ahead with an emotionless face, at the handsome man in butler's clothes who was bowing to him with his right hand on his chest. The man looked up slightly showing a happy smile. Black sclera with golden iris and red silhouette. Her hair was dark, even darker than the night itself with a few strands of yellow and red in her bangs.

"Why are you here, Diablo?"

Yes, who else but Diablo, the black primordial demon Rimuru's most powerful and loyal subordinate, even he considered his own master to be a god.

Flash back.

In the meeting room that was talking about the loss of their beloved Rimuru-sama, a huge wolf came out of the shadows.

"Ranga." The figure who became the leader Meanwhile gasped at the arrival of Ranga, because Ranga was a subordinate who always followed Rimuru wherever he went. So he should know about the whereabouts of the Rimuru-sama they love right now.

In the large room were Benimaru as the interim leader, Shuna, Shion, Hakurou, Souei, Rigurd, Gabil, Diablo, and many other executives.

"Benimaru-dono, I'm here to bring a letter from Rimuru-sama."

Like ? Of course they were very happy when they heard the name of their master they loved so much.

Ranga then gave a letter to Benimaru.

"It is a letter for Benimaru alone, and it is a surau for everyone in Tempest." Ranga gave the letter specially for everyone to Shuna as a representative.

'For me not there?' Diablo thought sadly.

Shuna started reading the letter aloud so that everyone who was there could hear it. It's written there not to worry about it, and take care of your health. That is the essence of the letter.

Meanwhile Benimaru who was reading the letter that was specially given to him, he spat out 100 kg of blood from his mouth.

"RI-Rimuru-sama entrusted Tempest to me during his absence, does anyone have any objections?"

Hopefully someone will object, that's what Benimaru thought, but alas, because it has the word 'Rimuru-sama' in it. They agreed to it without complaining.

As Benimaru had expected, he was too naive.

'Rimuru-sama, you really are cruel, I still have a lot of paperwork regarding training and other matters. And now you're asking me to take care of Tempest. I really want to fly like this myself.'

"Then I'll go first."

But before Ranga entered his shadow, Diablo stopped Ranga and asked with a casual smile.