Ice breathing info

Most demons would go cold when hit by Rimuru's slash. Not infrequently they get hypothermia because the temperature generated by Rimuru's sword is very cold.

Not infrequently they bleed from their noses because of the cold temperature they have.

Kōri no kokyu : Ichi no kata : Yukihachisu

Rimuru moved slightly past the opponent's body, then he slashed horizontally at the enemy's neck without looking. This slash was made by Ciel not to hurt the devil too much, because the devil will not feel pain when receiving his slash.

Kōri no kokyu : Ni no kata : Hatsufuyu

With a smooth but fast movement, Rimuru moved towards the opponent's face. He slashes the opponent's neck and then jumps up to push the pressure applied.

Kōri no kokyu : San no kata : Ondo teika

Rimuru moves very quickly around the opponent, his movements are slow but with the right tempo he tricks his enemy. The devil will feel that his body temperature drops drastically.

Kōri no kokyu : Shi no kata : Eien no kri

Rimuru threw six attacks at once against the enemy, leaving the enemy motionless at all.

Kōri no kokyu : Go no kata : Taiseiyō no bōryoku.

Rimuru's fifth move Ice Breathing, he puts up a stance in a fighting stance. Running fast until it can't be seen by the eye, he gives a slash from the bottom up then rotates his body 180° and slashes the devil's neck horizontally.

The first attack was only to trick the movement of the demon so that it made its balance falter, followed by a second attack, spinning and slashing horizontally.

This attack also caused his sword to slightly emit a whitish blue light which lowered the surrounding temperature.

If Rimuru focused his Ice breathing seriously. It can stop demons from regenerating for 20 to 30 minutes. Because the slash will feel very cold and make the devil's cells and blood stop working.