Chapter 10. Flame Pillar Rescue.

The view of the morning sun almost shone across the land, the train that had an accident turned out to be the result of the devil's attack.

The passengers were successfully rescued although some had serious and minor injuries, but because of the sacrifice of 1 person, there were no victims from the many passengers.

"Rengoku-san, please don't talk too much, you have to stop the bleeding." Said Tanjirou with tears running down his cheeks.

Rengoku who was kneeling and covered in blood due to the arrival of the moon demon above three. He smiled gently at Tanjirou.

"No, I won't survive anymore, I will die soon. So listen carefully to everything I have to say."

"N-no way..." Tanjirou was even more sad when he heard the words that came out of Rengoku's mouth.

"You can talk later when you get better."

They were both surprised by the sound of someone suddenly embracing Rengoku on his shoulder.

"Rimuru-san!!" Tanjirou's eyes shone as if he had gotten a glimmer of hope.

"Why are you here...," Rengoku stammered as he got up and carried on Rimuru's shoulder.

"Don't talk too much, you've lost too much blood."

"Rimuru-san! Can Rengoku-san really be cured?"

Rimuru looked at Tanjirou with a warm, reassuring smile.

"I will try my best, then I will go first. If you want to see Rengoku, go to my residence."

Shoot

After Rimuru's departure, Tanjirou still had a worried expression on his face. But he still had to be grateful that Rimuru had come at the right time and helped Rengoku. In her heart she kept praying for Rengoku's safety.

"Are your wounds okay, monjirou?"

"Even though it's still a little sore, things have calmed down a bit. And my name is Tanjirou."

"That is."

***

Woahh... Rengoku's injuries are so severe, he'll be completely dead in a few more minutes. But don't worry, I will not let MIRAI NO TAME NI song! In rotate.

I could see he had passed out when I carried him on my shoulder. So I teleported and headed straight for the room in the residence I was in.

As I was about to lay him down, a hand could be seen piercing through Rengoku's right abdomen. Ahh..., If it wasn't me, he would really really be dead.

I touched his forehead with my index finger, a light shone brightly from it. His breathing returned to normal, I slowly pulled out the hand that pierced Rengoku's stomach slowly.

After the hand was released, the blood came out profusely. But I stopped the bleeding and healed her injured stomach, as well as some of her internal organs as well.

I have also healed his left eye.

If I heal straight to the point of wellness within a few days, it will raise a lot of suspicion. So for that, I would say that the healing process for Rengoku took more than 6 months. After 3 months of healing, he was able to walk, but he couldn't get tired.

I've healed him, but not completely healed him. Therefore, the time of 6 months is very suitable for a wound as severe as this. Maybe 6 months is too soon for the wound to heal.

"Rimuru-san, what's wrong?"

Muichiro who was wrapped with a bandage on his head knocked on the room because he heard the noise that came out. He turned slightly to see who was lying on the bed. His eyes widened slightly in surprise, but calmed down again and he was now looking at me.