Clemont's Got a Secret!

No One POV

"We made it to Lumiose City!"

Ash cheers as Serena looks around, "The last time I was here I didn't have much time to look around. But this city must be the center of the fashion universe!"

"Yeah," Rogue agrees. "I also didn't have enough time since that Garchomp incident. Though I have to say, the Prism Tower looks amazing."

"Yeah, it sure is." Clemont commented as Bonnie chimed in, "I guess it's okay."

"The Lumiose Gym is inside that tower," Gary stated as it caught Serena and Rogue's attention. "Oh, you two already challenged the gym? Ash?" Serena asks.

"Well, we showed up there and tried to." Ash answers as Pikachu remembers, "Pika."

Flashback

"I want to have a Gym battle please." Ash requested.

"To challenge the Lumiose Gym you must have accumulated at least four Gym badges." A robotic voice answers.

"Umm, Ash!" Gary yells, the two Kanto Trainers look to see security being activated. "Oh! Hey, give me a break." Ash pleaded.

"Please leave immediately." The robotic voice stated making the trainer's panic rise. "Wait a minute!"

They get electrocuted until they ran away from the tower.

Present Time

"That's what happened." Ash finished explaining the situation. "I didn't have four badges so I couldn't get in."

"I had no idea there were Gyms where you need four badges just to able to challenge them." Serena's eyes widen at the information.

"Well, since that's the way it is here why don't we get out of Lumiose City?" Clemont suggested. "Let's go." Bonnie agrees.

Rogue notices that Clemont looks nervous and even Bonnie. Clemont sure has multiple moments where he gets nervous. But, if the two siblings look nervous about something in their hometown, that means something's not right.

"I kind of want to explore since I haven't spent so much time here," Rogue confesses while Serena wanted to do the same. "Yeah! I wanted to see more since I haven't gotten the chance."

"We can do that stuff next time!" Bonnie smiles as she walks out a bit, "Okay, let's go."

"Huh." Gary was confused as Clemont was suddenly pushing them. Rogue got out of it as he looks at the blond siblings, "Okay, talk. Why are you guys trying so hard to make us leave?"

"Wh-What?!" Clement's eyes widen, "We're not--"

"If it isn't my Clemont and Bonnie!"

Everyone turns to see a man that looks like an engineer and resembles a mechanic wearing a cap, a dark gray long-sleeved shirt with sleeves rolled up light gray overalls, and brown shoes. He has brown eyes, brown hair, and a beard.

 He has brown eyes, brown hair, and a beard