A Shockingly Cheeky Friendship!

No One POV:

After Rogue and Gary's intense battle our heroes continued their journey to compete in the Kalos League. Now, our heroes are happily on their way to the Santalune City Gym.

"Man, that battle got me all railed up," Ash stated excitedly. "We know, for the thousand times that you said that." Rogue sighs as Bonnie looks at him, "Hey don't be like that! It was so awesome!"

"The way you two were able to handle the situation and use the connection you guys have with your Pokémon is amazing." Clemont agrees. "Eh, what can I say? I'm the best." Gary smirk.

"Says the guy who lost?" Those words hit Gary hard as he turns to Rogue who put his hands over his head. "Hey! If anything, it would've been a tie!" Gary stated.

"But it didn't. Glaceon finished the job and got us the win." Rogue concluded as Glaceon smiles. "Gla Gla!"

"Hey Rogue, can you take out Ninetales? You promised." Bonnie reminded as Rogue nodded. "Come on out Ninetales!" Rogue brought out Ninetales as they stretch, "Nine!"

"Hey, Ninetales, do you mind if I pet you?" Bonnie asks. "Nine." Ninetales nodded as Bonnie petted her. Bonnie giggles as she was in awe of Ninetales.

"Taking care of Pokémon makes you happy, doesn't it?" Clemont asks. "Yup!" Bonnie replied.

"So Rogue, are you gonna compete for the gym with the Pokémon you have now?" Ash turned to Rogue who shook his head. "I'm thinking about just keeping Glaceon and Garchomp." Rogue replies as the Kanto boys were confused.

"Why only those two?" Gary questioned. "It's because those two love to battle more than the rest of my Pokémon. Now they do enjoy battling, but I can tell that they want to take a break from battling. But both Glaceon and Garchomp just love the thrill so when I decided to come here, they were the most excited."

"Huh?" The three boys turn to see a Dedenne holding a piece of Pokémon food that Bonnie was giving Pikachu, Glaceon, and Umbreon. Dedenne looked thrilled as they eat the food.

"Hang on, is that the same Dedenne from before?" Rogue questioned. "Yeah. The one who ran away." Bonnie's eyes widen as it was the same Pokémon.

"It must've been following us this whole time!" Ash guessed as Pikachu agrees, "Pika Pika!"

Bonnie gasps as she turns to her brother. "Come on, Clemont, catch it, please?"

"Alright." Clemont was about to catch it when Dedenne started to run away. "Come back!" Bonnie run towards Dedenne until their path got blocked. "Fletchling, come on out and follow Dedenne!"

Ash brought out Fletchling as they try to follow it. "Okay, Ninetales return." Rogue returned Ninetales as they climb up to find Dedenne.

"Dedenne, wait!" Bonnie yells as they run to where Fletchling is flying. Fletchling landed on a branch as they look around, making them stop their movement. "Did you lose it, Fletchling?"

"Fletch Fletchling!" Fletchling responded as they lose Dedenne. "Dedenne! Where are you?" Bonnie looks around, "Come out, come out, wherever you are!"

"Huh?!" Bonnie suddenly tripled as she hit her head on the ground. "Bonnie!" They go to Bonnie who looks up to see Dedenne being in front of her.

"There you are!" Bonnie tries to catch it, but it went into the hole. "Huh, hey!" Dedenne appeared again as Bonnie failed to catch it.

Rogue was watching all of it as he furrows his brows. "Bunnelby, get Dedenne out of the hole!" Clemont sends out his Pokémon Bunnelby.