The Reunion Battle!

Question: Summer or Winter

No One POV:

As our heroes got a new friend Fletchling, both Rogue and Gary face each other as Rogue challenges Gary to a Pokémon battle. They were at a more open area on Route 4 as Rogue and Gary face one another.

"I don't understand, why do you want to battle me?" Gary was confused as he thought that Rogue forgives him.

"Look just because I forgive you doesn't mean that my Pokémon does. You can tell that Glaceon holds a grudge against you." They look at Glaceon as he was glaring at Gary. "So why not settle all of this, once and for all in a battle."

"I see, so if his Pokémon battle against Gary then that will calm them down," Clemont stated. "But I don't understand, why does Rogue's Pokémon hate Gary?" Bonnie turns towards Ash.

"The truth is I don't know the story." Clemont now turns to Ash as each sibling was shocked, "Huh!?"

"The thing is Gary and Rogue traveled together while I was with my friends from Kanto," Ash explains as he looks at his two friends. "But what I know is that Gary wasn't the Gary that he is today, and it affected Rogue and his Pokémon."

"What do you say, Gary? Let's battle so we can take a step into starting a new chapter and see how far we got from our journey." Rogue challenges.

Gary smirks as he grabs his Pokeball. "You got yourself a deal Rogue. Don't come crying when I win."

Rogue smirks back as Clemont walked up. "Okay then, I'll be the referee for this battle. It'll be a six-on-six battle."

"Sound good to me." Gary accepted. "Bring it," Rogue stated.

"Then let the battle...begin!"

"Let's see what you got! Go Electivire!" Gary throws his first Pokémon as it was an Electivire, "Electivire!"

Clemont, Bonnie, and Rogue were shocked by his first Pokémon. "It's an Electivire!" Bonnie's eyes sparkle as Ash pulls out his Pokédex.

'Electivire, the Thunderbolt Pokémon. As its electric charge amplifies, blue sparks begin to crackle between its horns. It pushes the tips of its two tails against the foe, then lets loose with over 20,000 volts of power.'

"You've must've caught it during Sinnoh, didn't you?" Rogue asks as Gary smirks

"You've must've caught it during Sinnoh, didn't you?" Rogue asks as Gary smirks. "Don't tell me you're scared now?" Gary taunts with his smirk.

However Rogue smirks. "Let's see how your Electivire handles this. Go Ninetales!" Rogue throws his Poke ball as his Ninetales came out dominantly.

"Nine!" Ninetales glares at Electivire as Bonnie rushes in and hugs her. "Ah! It's so pretty!" Bonnie squeals as Ninetales was startled. Ash then turns his Pokédex to Ninetales.

'Ninetales, the Fox Pokémon. It has nine long tails and fur that gleams gold. It is said to live for 1,000 years. Very smart and very vengeful. Grabbing one of its many tails could result in a 1,000-year curse.'