A Blustery Santalune Gym Battle!

No One POV:

Our heroes arrived in Santalune City and soon Ash and Rogue will be challenging their first Gym in the Kalos region.

"Yeah!" Ash yell as he run, "Santalune Gym, you'd better lookout. I'm going to get my first Kalos badge from you."

"Pikachu!"

Rogue was also excited as Glaceon was smirking, "Gla Gla!" Rogue looked at Glaceon and nodded, "Yeah, I'm also excited to be back at this again."

Meanwhile Bonnie, Gary, and Clemont were following them as Clemont was having a hard time keeping up. "Come on guys can't you slow down a little?"

Suddenly Clemont tripped and he fell to the ground, "Huh!" Rogue turned as he went toward Clemont.

"Hey, Clemont hurry up!" Ash smiles as he couldn't wait. "One thing and I think it's kind of important," Clemont stated as Rogue helps him up, "Do you have any idea where the Santalune Gym might be located?"

"No clue!" Ash answers with excitement, "Of course, I don't!"

"Huh!" Bonnie and Clemont were confused. While Gary and Rogue shake their head, "You'll get used to this."

"I figure stuff out best when I run," Ash stated as he points in a direction. "Keep moving ahead and you can't go wrong. That's the way we roll."

"Pikachu!" Pikachu seems pleased by Ash's statement.

Suddenly a camera click came as everyone turn to confusion. "Huh?"

"Thanks so much for the great pic." A new voice came as they walk over to them.

It was a slim young girl of medium height. She has blonde hair cut in a chin-length bob that curls under, with two slightly longer, thin locks that hand in front of her ears, green eyes, and a pale complexion.

She wears a white vest, greyish-green cropped pants with lots of pockets and a white belt, brown ankle boots with laces that match her trousers, and a matching sweatband on her left wrist. She is also seen with her camera.

"The two of you seem to have the makings of a great team

"The two of you seem to have the makings of a great team." The blond girl stated.

"Hey, thanks. Pikachu is my partner." Ash introduces Pikachu as they smile, "Pikachu!"

The girl giggles at the cute Pokémon before turning to Ash. "FYI if you're going to the Santalune Gym make a right at that corner," the lady instructed as they point in a direction.

"Yeah? Awesome." Ash smiles, "Thanks a lot for the info."

Ash then turns to Bonnie and Clemont. "I told you we can't go wrong. Let's move Pikachu."

"Pikachu!" Pikachu stated excitedly as they take off.

"Oi! Don't go running off now!" Rogue scolded as Gary, Rogue, and Glaceon take off with him.