The Prologue!

Rogue's POV: (Ten Years Old)

It's been a month since Ash, Gary, and I started our journey. I wanted to go with Ash, but Gary suggested that I should go with him. So now, I'm traveling with him because I wanted to know what it's like to travel with him.

It's nothing personal towards Ash, I just want to know what it's like to travel with someone and Gary was the first to ask. Plus, Gary needs someone to keep him in check and not cause trouble.

It was going well at first. He was able to get some strong Pokémon, win some battles, and have fun. The same can go for me, I also was having fun. Though I haven't had the most battling experience that Gary had, I was able to have a couple of matches and won them.

Also, I have some strong Pokémon. When I was off, my mom and dad gave me an egg before Mother and Mama had to leave. Then recently, the egg hatched, and I got myself a Dratini. Now I have three Pokémon with my starter Bulbasaur, and my Eevee.

This is also something I should talk about, my family. See I have Dad, who is known for having strong dragon-type Pokémon. But I also have Mom, papa, and Mama, who left when I said my goodbyes.

Yeah, I have two moms and another dad. Also, yes it was a little awkward growing up with remembering their preferred name-calling.

Mom is from the Unova region as she's intelligent and witty, holding an intimate knowledge of battles and a Pokémon mindset. Although it's a little confusing to me, she spends most of her time in hot springs or a water area in general.

Because of the multiple occasions, she forgot to put on clothes, as she had grown used to not needing them. She sometimes takes delight in people to see their shocked reactions.

Although relatively calm and mature when a situation calls for it, Mom is quite laid-back and playful, often teasing or flirting.

I remember the story of dad going to an underground hot spring, as he ran to mom being naked while having zero care of awareness. Another thing that confuses me is her Pokémon.

You think that she might be a fan of water-type Pokémon because of how she is, but she's not. She is a favorite of Dark-type Pokémon with her partner being a Liepard.

Next is Papa as he's from the Kalos region. He can be very contradicting. While he is thoroughly cynical and nihilistic, he is at the same time devoted and protective, and even a little childish to the point that it makes him hard to get mad at.

He's also confusing, he does not lie, but he does keep secrets and tell half-truths.

He means well and is capable of being nice, but often ends up being sarcastic, especially so when he gives advice.

He's not interested in video games, but he is willing to play, once he gets started. He also gains much joy and pride in housework. He, however, denies that he enjoys doing them.

Now for him, he likes electric type Pokémon as his starter when he was on his journey is his Luxray.

Next is Mama as she's from the Sinnoh region. Mama is a kind-hearted girl with a pleasant temperament who treats others with politeness and courtesy. She holds people dear to her heart and often goes out of her way to personally assist in all kinds of matters.

She can be described as a perfectionist with an earnest personality. People in the neighborhood always talk about her with sincere admiration.

Thanks to the influence of Mama's excellent upbringing, her heart is as pure. While the people love her, it is also hard as she has very few friends because of her upbringing. She is also busy to the point that she doesn't have much free time, to begin with, so she has trouble mingling with me and my parents.