Rogue the Top Coordinator!

It has now been many years since our hero Rogue started his journey and his solo adventure. Now he's in the Sinnoh region, as he already made a name for himself.

Rogue POV

It's been years since what happened in Kanto and since I started to go solo. If I'm gonna be honest, I wish I'd done this so soon! 

While it feels weird at first going solo when you've been with someone for some time, after a while, you get used to it. Having time to myself, I started to realize some of the things that had happened that made me cringe at myself.

Whenever I supported Gary with his fights or help him whenever he needs it, I couldn't think the same of him helping me. I felt like those girls were in a group where the boys will do the work and they would just cheer.

Even though I haven't talked to Ash ever since that day, the friends he made told me about him. Catching so many Pokémon, I think he caught 30 Tauros?

But it was his battles that caught my attention. It was the experience that caught my attention and looking back made me realize that I didn't have anything relevant towards that.

Now over the years, I did run into some fans of mine, but the most they ever wanted was to get a selfie. Plus, they only appear rarely, despite the number of squeals that I'll hear, or the whispers of them seeing me.

'Why can't Gary have one of these types of fans?'

The fans will get excited to see the people that they like but know when to control themselves and ask for something as little as an autograph.

Right now, I'm in the Sinnoh region as the Grand Festival is about to start. Over the time of going solo, I've become a top coordinator, while at the same time battling gym leaders or other battling tournaments that'll be close by.

Becoming a top coordinator means that you're at the highest known level of rank for a Pokémon Coordinator. It refers to a Coordinator who has completed a Pokémon Contest circuit by collecting all the necessary Ribbons and winning the Grand Festival. Top Coordinators will also be given the prestigious Ribbon Cup.

Along with being well known, I also get some privileges from being a top coordinator. Take today as an example, earlier I got an invitation to head perform with many other performers and a special guest.

I know that Zoey is here as she's also a top coordinator, showing she got invited. But I think the other performer is from the Kalos region. I've never been there so from what Papa told me; it might be a good place to travel to.

Right now, I'm fixing my outfit as it had some modifications. It's an outfit that I wore when I competed in the Grand Festival and won. However, some designers decided to change it a little as to how they say, "It needs to look like you're a descendant from Arceus!"

 However, some designers decided to change it a little as to how they say, "It needs to look like you're a descendant from Arceus!"

I hear the door knocking I can guess that it's Zoey. "Come in!" The door opens and I turn to see someone different. 

The new person is a girl with strawberry, pink-colored hair, scarlet eyes, and very wide hips. She has on light pink lipstick and mascara that's nearly invisible. She has a warm-hearted, cheery smile.