Here we are ,Raimon!

You arrived in front of a beautiful school. There was a thunderbolt logo at the top of the school. You were very to happy to see the huge green field.

(Timeskip time)
We met Yone-san and she was very bubbly and kind

She welcomed us with open arms and with a big feast.

We thanked her and she showed us to our respective rooms and since you and Norika we're the only girls you got to share a huge beautiful room

"Sweet... Wow!" you exclaimed after you saw your room.

Your beds each looked like this but your room was..

"We're VIP" Norika whispered softly into your ear

You nodded and not resisting you threw your bag and self on the bed and slept.

Norika pov
Akira after seeing the room threw herself on the bed.
After I saw no movement,I knew she was out cold.

I decided to unpack her things for her and then tuck her in.

I was exhausted after unpacking our things and putting them where they should be but then I realized I hadn't tucked her in.

I looked at her and remembered how hard it was to get her up in the morning not to mention moving her off the bed.

I sighed. Did she really have to throw herself ON the bed?

After a lot struggles and kicks from this sleeping beauty I finally got her into bed. I settled into bed too and slept.

~Morning~
Back to your pov
You woke up to your noisy alarm and you practically gave it a death glare. You glanced at Norika and saw her sleeping soundly.

You looked at your phone and saw it was 12:15 am. Are you kidding me?
You sighed and decided to go on a midnight jog since.... no sleep for you.

After running you took a shower and searched your bag for your things and when you didn't see them, you knew Norika had unpacked your bags for you.

You felt embarrassed after recalling what happened last night and thanked her. Sorry Norika but... "Wake up!"you yelled

She woke up alright but with a fright. She looked at you as if you were nuts but when you mouthed practice she understood.

You began practicing but then saw this short person.. it was too dark to tell but you could tell by the shape and height.

"Kappa!" Norika jumped.
"What? The hell is that?"you asked.
"You don't want to know" she grabbed your arm and ran like crazy.

You woke up with a gasp and saw Norika looking at you worriedly.
"Are you okay?" She asked.
"That was a terrifying nightmare. What time is it?" You asked.
"It's 6:00 am"she replied.
She got out of bed and helped you shower since you were still scared.

~To the dinning room~

"Morning everyone!" You two said.
"Morning" they replied

We thanked Yone-san for the food and began eating.

You stopped and Norika looked at you." Norika what's a kappa?"you asked.

(Insert gasp) " Really Goujin?" You asked
"Come on! Somebody had to do it"he said.

After breakfast,you went out to practice. Finding your way from the lodge was difficult and you bumped into a group of girls.

You met Mikado Anna and her friends they weren't nice to us and they told us about our upcoming opponents Seishou Gakuen.

We learn about Haizaki Ryouhei AKA the demon on the pitch.
You were happy to see them leave but suddenly you began liking them. You knew they were not nice now but after getting used to us, they would be nice to us.

You also met Ootani our new manager and our coach and his wierd assistant. I mean, did he really have to wear that fake head ?

He gave us wierd training but you enjoyed it.

See ya in the next chapter my dearest readers bye💎