Next match

| in the clubroom |
Akira's POV.

"Your opponents for the next match have already been chosen. Your opponents are none other than... Hakuren Jr High!" Coach said.

"The team has three aces or forerunners. First up is last year's Raimon's finalist, Someoka Ryuugi, has joined this team. His photo appeared on the screen

Secondly, Fubuki Shirou is a great gamemaker. He is also referred to as the prince of the snow field. His photo also appears on the screen.

"Hold on.. Hiura..you've got a challenge from your fellow snow prince." I said

Hiura turned away with a light blush forming on his cheeks.

Hiura POV

' She thinks I'm a snow prince?' I thought.

I felt my cheeks getting hotter and so my face became redder than a tomato. I excused myself and left.

Back to your POV
"Is he sick—" you thought but got cut off.

"The last of the trio is Fubuki Atsuya,the bear killer.Twin brother of Fubuki Shirou." Coach said and like the others, his photo also appears but..

A strong man with a darker shade appeared.

"What?!"

"He looks pretty tough though." Golem said.

"That's his twin?! They don't resemble each other." Goujin said.

"Oh hohoho, my mistake. That is bear killer Willy who I coincidentally met in the mountains." Coach said.

"Don't get that wrong!" Goujin said

' Please don't ' I thought

A picture of Fubuki Atsuya showed up on the screen.

"These are the fabulous trio of Hakuren. Someoka together with the Fubuki twins have gotten their team to the nationals and their play too is on the national level." Coach said.

"So in other words, they are a team we can match as long as we keep those three in check." Hiro said.

"You could say that but they are a team that has made it to the nationals quite easily so it's not going to be that easy." I said.

" I say we work harder and don't underestimate them, especially the bear killer." Golem said.

"Are you afraid of this guy?" I asked.

"Maybe.. Yes! I am. He looks frightening and sounds frightening as well." He said

"Don't be. We'll beat them and win the soccer tournament. Right guys?" I ask.

"Yeah!"

"Why be afraid of chumps like them?" Goujin asked.

"That's easy for you to say. You haven't scored any goals since the beginning of the tournament." Hiro said.

"Say that again!" Goujin yelled

"That's enough you two." Michinari cut in.

I noticed Norika was feeling down.

"Norika is something wrong?" I asked.

"I keep letting in goals during the matches that count." She said in a sad tone.

"Don't say that. We all make mistakes especially when it comes to soccer and besides, if our opponents are strong then we'll have to get stronger." Michinari said

"Yeah. He is right." I said

"Don't beat yourself up over it." Hiura smiled

"Staying like this isn't good. Going against those amazing player has made me think about becoming a good goalkeeper who can keep up with them." Norika said.