Moonlight Emperor.

~ Two days before opening ceremony/ Raimon~
Akira POV
We were practicing in the field and I was practicing with Goujin and Kozoumaru.

"Kozoumaru!" I yelled and he passed me the ball.

Goujin snatched it from me and then " Ha! Akira, let me show you my new move!"

"New mo—"

"Fire lemonade!" He shot it up into the air. Very very high up into the air—

"Not like that fits any better." Kozoumaru teased.

"Shut up!"

I laughed at the two and I went for the ball that landed next to Nosaka?

"Nosaka! What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Akira,it's inconvenient you found me here. How are you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm good. See? All healed up!" I said pointing at my forehead.

"What about you? You seemed to be in pain back there."

"I'm okay. Thanks for caring for me." He smiled.

He was about to say something when—

"You're Nosaka Yuuma from that ares thingy! Are you here to spy on  us? And what are you telling Akira?" Goujin asked.

"Stop it! He was just passing by. Besides I found the ball, let's go practice." I said trying to tear Goujin from doing something stupid.

"What's going on here?" Michinari said.

"Captain,stop Goujin!"

"Even if we're to spy on you,there's nothing interesting in your team." Nosaka said

I looked at him for a moment and then Asuto joined.

' Geez,at this point the whole team will be here '  I thought.

"What's going on here?" Asuto asked.

"If you'll excuse me.." Nosaka said and left.

I looked at my teammates and then ran after Nosaka.

"Nosaka! Wait up!" I said, finally catching up with him

"Akira?" He asked shocked to see me.

"I'm sorry for everything that just happened. Goujin just—" I said.

"It's okay.I hope to play against one day."

"Do I know you?" I joked.

He laughed and then told me to go back to camp before I get in trouble.

"Okie dokie. See ya around Nosaka! Bye!" I said and ran back to the others.

Nosaka waved at me and proceeded to school.

Nosaka POV

I felt strange when I was with Akira. Like there was something odd building up in me.

"Akira Kurosawa. Such an interesting being you are." I said.

••• Present time•••
We were at the tournament being interviewed.

Everyone but Kozoumaru and I were shaking and Mansaku was standing in front of the camera.

' Oh no ' I thought.

"You have achieved quite well for a new team so far. What are you goals?" A female reporter asked captain.

He stammered and all of a sudden I heard my name being called.

"Akira Kurosawa, you have shown significant play as a forward. Have you ever felt scared?" She asked me.

"Um.. honestly I feel like I am always on cloud nine even now but I try not to overthink it." I said.

After our interview ended my teammates were crowded around Kozoumaru and I asking tons of questions.
"How are not tensed up?"

"Woah! The cool people in this team.."

"How?"

"Guys, it's natural once you get used to it. Look, Nosaka is going to say something." I said pointing at Nosaka.

"We solemnly swear to play by the rules of soccer and to play fairly and honestly against our opponents."

I smiled as our opponents were announced.

Zeus Junior high, huh? We'll see about that. I smirked.