Asuto's resolve

{After the match against Teikoku}

Asuto POV

After Akira had come back I realized that I had forgotten my towel on the bench.

I quickly ran to get it and I saw Haizaki at the seats staring at the field smiling. ' Huh? He can smile?' I thought.

I kept on looking at him when I saw Nosaka and Nishikage pass by and they looked as if they were talking about something when Haizaki began to yell.

I hid behind the seat and heard footsteps.

It was Akira. "What are you doing here? And why are you eavesdropping?" She scolded. I hid her with me and told her to listen. She pouted and agreed

~Back to Akira POV~
I was annoyed when I agreed to eavesdrop but then I heard something that caught my attention.

"What's wrong with someone being weak huh?!"

"If it isn't Haizaki. Why must we always argue?"
"I swear I'll defeat you guys one day!"

"You? For a player who was struggling against small timers like Teikoku Gakuen, I doubt you can defeat us or reach our level?"

I gasped. How could Nosaka talk to someone like that? I then understood what Ootani meant when Ootani told me that he was cold.

Asuto and I then left when they finished talking and then we received a call from our captain.

"Where are you guys?" He scolded

"Um.. we're at the stadium. We're on our way." I explained

"Phew. Anyway our Schedule has changed. Our to-be opponents have caught the flu so we are playing against Seishou next week."

I froze. I'm playing against Haizaki again. I was scared of his play. Asuto noticed and reassured me and we soon arrived at school. Good thing it wasn't too  far away.

-----------------
•At night•••••••
-----------------
We chatting as usual when suddenly Yone called Asuto and gave him a letter. Then they went to talk in private and then....

"Maybe she's confessing her love him." Norika squealed in excitement.

" Ooh." Okuiri said.

"Ew! You guys.. don't think like that maybe it's some message or something." I said disgusted.

"Oh. Akira! I have a letter for you too."

I turned my head to her and saw she was holding a blue envelope with a black heart on it.

I went to take it and I went to my room and also found the package I was told was mine.

Hallo. My dear niece I hope you're doing well there and I proud of your wins. I'm cheering here and hoping the best for you and your team.

I was writing to you to have you know I'm going to Russia. I have been transferred there so if you finish and need to come home I'll be here ready to get you.

I hope you received my gift. Love you sweetheart.

- loving aunt.

I smiled and saw the package was sealed tight. I took a pair of scissors to open it since I sucked at this and I saw a pendant of my mom and sister.

I missed them so much and I appreciated the gift and I took of my necklace and put on the pendant.

I rushed back to my friends and when I didn't find him I went to check him on the balcony since I knew he loved that spot.

I found him crying while looking at the sky.

"Asuto? What's wrong? What are you crying?" I asked feeling him pity.

I felt as if it was something to do with his mom. Crap. I was right. He told me that his mother had passed away a few days ago and that he had a father.

"No way. Did she say where he is?" I asked.

He shook his head and I vowed to him I would always be there for him. Plus I made it my mission to o find his father.

He thanked me for my offer and I told him we should go back as it was beginning to get cold and I managed to cheer him up before we got there. I didn't want his friends to find out yet.

{=The next day at the club=}

Coach was taking a very long time to tell us the strategies against Seishou.

Li Kobun exposed by showing out his blank paperwork and we were stunned.

"Eh?" We yelled.

"What was the point of staying here? This person annoys me sometimes." Goujin said.

I laughed awkwardly and told him not to worry we should just practice harder

After that embarrassing moment for coach we finally went out to practice.

While we were practicing coach called Mansaku to train him and you gulped. You were silently praying for coach not to call you too, ever.

Nope destiny didn't want that. "You too Akira!"

Crap. I hurried off to him to practice.

--------------------------------------
Haizaki POV/ At Seishou Gakuen
------------------------------
I kicked the ball hard to the goal. This Akira, I realized that she was trying to change me and I didn't want that. I didn't want because Kidou was right and I did not want to accept it.

I shot another ball and kept on going till my feet hurt.' I want to show her my power and that Kidou is wrong. Besides she won't help me save Akane .' I thought

Kidou came and told me I had been practicing so hard and he asked me whether I liked Akira.

"Never in a million years. She's not that interesting." I said.

He just left me repeating the same thing as before..Akira is the light to your darkness just as Endou was to me. Then he left and I was even more annoyed.

Now I hated that Akira more than ever.

••Back at Raimon/ Akira's POV••
I wasn't feeling so good and lay down to rest. Norika saw me and asked what was wrong but I didn't know what to say  so I just nodded.

I said I was tired and needed to rest after that intense practice and she left me to rest.

I wonder why I felt that way and just slept.

•UwU I am so sorry for the late post cause I'm prepping to go back to school.

I hope you enjoy it bye•°