Zeus

•• In the clubroom••
"So our next opponents are..( drumroll please) Zeus Junior high!" Coach said.

"The were last year's finalists and went against the other Raimon team." Ootani added.

"Wow! I can't wait to play about them!" Asuto said.

"Well.. here is their captain. His name is Aphrodi." His assistant said, showing us a picture of Aphrodi.

"I thought he was boy!" I said laughing at myself.

"He should have been born as.." Kozoumaru whispered.

"Hmm?" I ask.

"Nothing." He said.

★Timeskip to day of match★

We start the kick off with the ball on Zeus' side. Aphrodi jumps in the air and gets past Asuto.

' Cool! I wanna learn that too.' I think.

"Akira cover him!" Goujin shouts at me.

"Oh shoot"

I cover Aphrodi but he passes it to a boy with orange ( sorry I cannot remember his name.)

He does a powerful shoot that break through Norika hissastu.

'Damn..' I thought

Norika asses the ball to me and I pass to Asuto but he lost it to Aphrodi who scores another goal for his team using God alone knows.

I receive the ball from Iwato and decide to score a goal too. I charge forward and use my new hissastu but then.

-- beep beep!

-It is too early to use it Kurosawa-

So instead I passed it to Goujin who passed it to Kozoumaru who passed it back to me and we smirked at each other.

I kicked the ball up in the air and Kozoumaru did his fire tornado but not to the goal.

Goujin adjusted the direction of the shoot with his head." Fire trajectory adjustment!"

The score was now 1:2

We adjusted the shoot and scored against the Zeus team.

2:2

••Whistle••
The first half ended with neither of us scoring another goal
-----------------------------
At the bench
-----------------------------
"Wah!" I said sprawling on the floor.

"Akira wake up that ground is dirty" Hiura said.

I smiled at him and then closed my eyes.

"Everyone, great play out there let's do better than that in the second half and most importantly let's play soccer." Asuto said.

"Yeah!"

~Whistle~
I got the ball and passed it to Kozoumaru but it got stolen again by that orange head.( Lol I'M calling him that)

He tried to use his hissastu again but I stopped it with my foot and kicked it to Norika.

When we had a few minutes left Kozoumaru and Asuto scored a point using their new move overhead tornado.

"Wow. Nice move you guys! When did you learn that?" I asked.

Kozoumaru winked at me while Asuto smiled at me.

I smiled back and went back to my position.

"Eclipse!" I yelled after using my hissastu
~Whistle~
"Goal! Marvelous score from Akira!"

I looked at the score and smiled since it was now 3:2

I saw that the opposite team's captain was getting annoyed.

The ball was snatched from a player by Aphrodi and he used his move God alone knows but I stopped him in time.

|Timeskip to end of match|

**************************************At the bench.. no one POV

"Oh yeah! That was fun! They thought they could beat us.." Goujin scoffed

"Hey.. the match of Outei Tsunokiyama and Seishou Gakuen isn't over. Why don't go and watch it?" Mansaku said

"Let's hurry up then." Said Anna standing up holding our bag.

"Anna.." I mumbled looking at her.

+ At the stadium +
I looked at the score board and saw that Outei we're in the lead by 3 points and saw Nosaka running to his side of the pitch.

"Huh? Seishou is losing?" Asuto asked.

I sighed.

I was about to leave when—

"Begin Grid Omega!" Nosaka shouted.

His teammates ran across the field creating a pinkish whirlwind.

"Phase one!"

"Phase two!"

"Phase three!"

By the third stage the hissastu had lifted the opponents and threw them on the ground harshly.

I heard Haizaki yell in pain. They could hardly move.

"Haizaki! " I yelled and ran to the pitch.

-- Nosaka POV--
"Haizaki!"

I looked to the direction of the voice and I was shocked to see Akira.

"Akira? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be playing against Zeus?" I asked.

"Well, not anymore! Is this how you play?" She asked.

Before I could reply she had run to Haizaki and was caring for him and somehow I felt strange.

I left before I could even apologize for worrying her or for seeing..

I went to wash my head,I couldn't talk.

Back to your pov
After Haizaki was taken away to be aided I saw Nosaka leave.

"How dare he!" I thought fuming.

Iran after him only to hide behind a wall when I saw him talking to Anna.

"What was that? Is that how you play?"she asked.

Huh? They know each other? I thought.

Not gonna lie I felt.. jealous?

"Yes. It may not seem right but that is my play and I'll use any means to achieve my goal." He said coldly.

Before Anna could say anything Nishikage came and left with Nosaka.

I ran back to the stadium and left for our team camp.

Any means? So he is willing to harm people to achieve his goal? Is that what Ootani meant? I thought.

I ran into my room ignoring my friends. I sat on my bed and thought..

One thing is for sure.. Nosaka I'm gonna help you soon or maybe never. I smirked.

My eyes began glowing bright again. "They thought I controlled it huh?"

"We'll see about that. Game on!"
________________________________ Hey! So surprise turn of events I was busy and got caught up so please understand this will continue till December so..

Anywho, happy day/night!

Thanks for reading! Let me know how it is in the comments.
________________________________