Match against Mikage Senuu

-----------------------
Day of match/clubroom
-----------------------
You walked into the club room with a bottle of water with Anna. Anna apologized for being absent the past several days and Ootani cried out," Coach has been arrested!"

"What?!" Anna and I chorused.

"What do you mean? When?" You asked.

Ootani said he had been arrested three days ago. He had been accused of accessing the government's private information.

"Of all the days to be arrested..."you mumbled.

Our next opponents were Mikage Senuu and we knew nothing about them. As we walked to the field you had a bad feeling but Asuto cheered us up.

We got a message from the coach while getting ready to go  to the pitch.

~I'm going going to be giving out orders from jail...:-D~

" From jail yay!" Asuto said

"Please don't  read out loud." You said

"Oh sorry." Asuto apologized.

"All right everyone. I'll fill in for coach till he comes back. Have a great one out there." Our substitute coach said.

"Yeah!" We cheered.

-------------------------
Flashback to a few days ago
-------------------------
Coach had chosen Norika and Hiyori to do some training while the rest of us do normal training.

You got curious and went to see what type of training they got. First you went to see Norika and you saw her trying to stop a tyre tied to a tree.

Captain and Goujin were also there-

Anyway, back to what I saw!

She was trying her best but coach seemed to think otherwise. Asuto arrived in time to see her fall and coach leave her like that.

'Is he seriously leaving?' I thought.
I ran to help her up and I saw she had a lot of bruises 
and I took her to get bandaged. I was angry at coach but I tried to help her out with her training.

We agreed that I was to push the tyre and she would stop it.

{

The following day}
You were going to the gym to work out when you heard someone in the gym

You saw it was Hiyori cleaning the floor with two rags using his feet.

So that's the training he was given. You sweat dropped and prayed you would not be selected to train for a special move.

"Looks like we're done here." Hiyori said talking to the two rags. Man he had really lost it-

You left them alone and went to train.

--------------------
| Back to present|
--------------------
We began the match and saw that they weren't using tech as you had heard.

We scored against them and won with a score of 4:0

We celebrated and went back to the school.

~ I'm sorry I didn't tell because I didn't like that episode~

{ In the clubroom}
We found coach and everyone was happy to see him and he said it was all a misunderstanding.

You felt impressed since he had given us instructions while in jail.

We began talking about our next opponents Teikoku Gakuen.

"Teikoku Gakuen is a famous school in Japan for it's soccer. Only recently was it defeated by Seishou." Ootani told us.

"If they were defeated then that means we can beat them too right?" Goujin said confidently

"I don't know. One way to find out." You said.

"Is there anything else about them?" You ask.

"Yeah. They have a great goalkeeper called Genda Kouijiru and they got a new leader."

"Great. So we should training on defeating them and their new leader." You said.

We began training and before we knew it the day of the match had arrived.

You noticed Haizaki had come to see the match and you waved at him but he ignored you.

Ouch-

You looked at the opponents side and saw another goalkeeper. You wondered where Genda was but hey you couldn't complain.

You were kinda scared of him but now that Haizaki was here you wanted to show him how strong you were so that he could seeing your team as a bunch of newbies.

~Whistle~
That signalled the start of the first half. Our opponents seemed to be moving slowly and our team took the advantage and you had a bad feeling about this and decided to keep an eye on them.

You saw Kazemaru and you were happy to see him.
He was your childhood friend and he was the one who helped you out when it came to running.

Kozoumaru used his fire tornado and scored a goal against Teikoku. The Goalkeeper? Oh him? He got scared and moved out of the way.

Wow. He didn't seem to know how to play soccer. Our opponents captain and Genda who was on the bench seemed glared at him.

If looks could kill, he would probably be laying dead on the ground right now.

Goujin managed to get past them and used an odinary shot and yet the Goalkeeper did the same thing as before. You noticed that their cleats were glowing red on the circle at the sides.

The first half ended with us in the lead with a score of 2:0

~ at the bench~
"Did anyone just notice that?" I asked.

"Yeah. Our opponents movements are too slow and their cleats are glowing red." Hiura replied.

"Even a slug could beat them." Goujin joked after noticing the serious aura around us.

We laughed and went back to the field after the whistle was blown.

A boy with a mohawk hairstyle was arguing with Kazemaru about something and he took off his cleats.

Later they came to the pitch after what seemed like an eternity with there cleats glowing green. As we ran we saw how our opponents were fast and we slow. Now it was the opposite of how the match started.

They scored against us using a hissastu called Emperor Penguin. It was cool but during their second attempt you stopped Kazemaru.

He had gotten a lot faster but you we're still faster than him." Oh? Akira? Nice seeing you again and my your fast." He said. You replied thanks and stole the ball from him and told him you were stronger too

You jumped forming a white star on the ground and many other stars followed you. You kicked the ball and it turned bright yellow as it flew towards the goal. The small stars that followed it exploded whenever they neared your opponent.
"Star dust!" You yelled.

"Goal!!!"

You had been working on it and you were proud to see not even Genda could stop it as he did with the other hissastu.

The whistle was blown signalling the end of the second half and we had won. We were happy and Kazemaru congratulated you on your win.

"Thanks! You did good too!" You thanked him and they soon left.

You saw Haizaki had left and you ran to him.

"Haizaki! Did you see that?" You said happily.

"Yeah! Hmm.. your not a weakling as I thought." He said.

"What were you doing here?" You asked

"I had nothing to do. See ya newbie." He said and left.

"I'm not a newbie!" You yelled angrily and went back to your friends.

~ That's it for today. Bye!~