Match against the Giants

We stepped into the field with my teammates flooding me with questions. Guess they hadn't seen me switch in our previous match against Seishou.

Didn't I switch? You thought.

"Guys. I'll explain everything after the match."you reassured them

They agreed and you were brought back k to the field by the whistle.

The match was pretty boring with Minodouzan putting up this huge wall.

"Unbreakable huh? We'll see about that." You coldly said unknowingly.

You switched your personality and snatched the ball from Goujin and he complained but you ignored him.

You ran to the opponents side disobeying coach's orders and he let you be.

"This is the unbreakable wall? Ha! Don't make me laugh!" You teased.

You jumped up and did White waves and it was much stronger because of your personality.

The wall and opponents came tumbling down and you scored easily against the Goalkeeper.

Seems he was only relying on the wall--

When you reached the others, you got a message from the coach ~Ho ,Akira be careful. You know the consequences.~

You looked at him, nodded, slowly and tried to change. It was hurting your head but you just kept calm.

You fell to the ground screaming holding your head. "Aaaa! "

"Akira?! What's wrong?" Goujin asked next to you. You teammates were surrounding you.

They backed away when you were taken out of the pitch to be treated.

You were replaced by Kozoumaru.

1 Back in the field 1
Kozoumaru pov
Akira had a secret and she didn't tell me? Why? Doesn't she trust me? I thought.

I was mad at her but all the while, I felt as if I wanted to win the match for her.

The second half began when Akira was taken to the hospital with Ootani and The Coach.

Good thing we had a temporary coach.

Hiura seemed to figure out how to break through the Wall.

Once he saw an opening again he shot the ball and passed it to Asuto. Asuto scored against them and the match ended with

2:0

We won!

We celebrated then we went back to school. Waiting for the news from coach.

He came back and said that Akira would be discharged from the hospital in three days and since we had practice we couldn't go visit her.

Three days later

She was discharged and looked different her hair was redder and looked like pink and she had dark emerald green eyes.

She began explaining

Back to your pov

"When I was little back in South Korea my parents would always argue and the only source of hope I had was from my twin sister. But as we grew, my parents arguing didn't stop it too grew.

They were so angry that they split up.. my mother took my sister and dad left with me. On our way I tried calling my sister cause you know we were like 10.."

"Wait so that happened four years ago?" Asuto asked.

You nodded and continued," She didn't pick the call and I began getting worried. I tried calling my mom but she didn't pick the call up too.

When we got to our new house.. as we watched news we learned why they didn't pick their calls. They were involved in a terrorist attack. They died in a bombing attack.

The terrorists were never caught but I was too shocked to care. I had lost my own sister..

Dad didn't take the news well and he rushed over to the scene and since the police weren't there yet he went in.

But a degree fell on him and he died.

I lost both my parents.

Ever since I've been living with my aunt and always carried the necklace the police found of my sister.

I gave it to her and then one day the necklace began to glow red.

I wore it and that's how I got my second personality." You said.

"So that's your sister?" Hiura asked.

I nodded and said that the doctor said the only thing I could do to save myself is to fuse my personalities.

"Sadly I won't be playing until I fuse them."

"Why?" They asked.

"It's coach's rules besides I think it's for the better."

"Well,we will help you." Asuto said.

"Yeah!" They replied.

"Thanks you guys." You said

~ that's it for today bye.