Seishou vs Seishuu

Hahaha. That's such a funny title. No? Okay...

I'm trying to publish as much as I can since today I'm free and my holiday is ending so yeah.
______________________________________________
___________________
Flashback to a week ago
___________________
I was running an errand again for coach and I was to buy him ice cream.

I arrived in front of the shop and saw Haizaki enter a hospital.

The hospital was not far just a couple of blocks down and it was to my right.

I entered the shop and saw Nosaka Yuuma and a guy with brownish hair with one lock dangling down coming my way.

I moved out of the way for them to pass but then Nosaka stopped and looked at me.

"Your Akira Kurosawa from Raimon right?"he asked politely.

I nodded and he introduced himself and his companion Nishikage Seiya.

I bowed and politely said," It's a pleasure to meet you two."

I felt a finger on my chin and I looked up and saw Nosaka's beautiful grey orbs looking at me.

"No need to bow" he said.

"Oh? You changed your appearance?" He asked looking at your eyes.

You noticed he was concerned and you felt you could trust him. I wonder why Ootani told me he was cold-

"Yeah. It's kind of along story. But I can tell you it began during the match." You said.

"Oh. When you fell holding your head?" He asked.

I nodded and he asked me if I was alright and I nodded. He then did the kindest thing a cold person would definitely not do he bought you an ice cream.

You thanked him and you bought your coach's ice cream as well and they walked with until he said he was going to leave that he wanted to go somewhere.

You appreciated their kindness and waved bye. You ran into the club room and changed into your soccer uniform. Good you had finished that ice cream because Hiura would begin his inspection again.

You gave coach his ice cream since he was there and you ran to practice.

After practice everyone went to shower because we smelled practice.
<At the girls room>
Norika and I took a long bubble bath and chatted as we showered.

Once we were done, we changed into our casuals as we had already washed our uniform and went to have dinner.

Asuto and the others were listening to Kozoumaru so we just joined.

Kazemaru said that he saw Haizaki enter a hospital. " I was just wandering around to clear my tired mind and then I saw him. I saw you too Akira." He said pointing at me.

You gestured him to continue and he did. He said that he decided to follow Haizaki and saw him enter a room. There was a girl there and she seemed dull.

"It looked like she ment a lot to him because he looked sad while talking to her and besides, he got her a Kumazou. He also mentioned something about Ares and that's what made her like that." He finished.

"No way." Goujin said.

"I can't believe you spied on him." You said

He apologized but you we're still angry but didn't show it. You didn't like it when people spied on you or other people.

The room went eerily quiet as we thought about Haizaki. It was broken by Yone's voice when she said it was dinner time.

We all cleared the table and ate quietly.

That night you thought about Haizaki and eventually fell asleep.

| Back to you the current time|
Ootani was taking us to see the match of Seishou Gakuen vs Kidokawa Seishuu. I changed into my fav outfit that looked like that.

That's how she looks now btw without the pointy ears

She showed us how to enter using the eleven card and we were talking waiting for Kozoumaru. We suddenly heard ear bleeding screams of girls and we turned around to see what was going on.

It was Nosaka and Nishikage and a group of other boys. Nosaka saw you and he waved and you waved back too.

"Huh? You know each other?" Ootani asked.
You explained everything to them and Anna didn't seem to care when Nosaka passed.

While sitting down you saw Haizaki had been put in the Goalkeeper position again. You laughed and he saw you and waved. You waved back too and the match began

Kidokawa were advancing quickly and you noticed how Gouenji and his team played. He had helped them out a lot and when Haizaki had been put as a striker and that's when you left.

Haizaki POV
I was put as a forward and I saw Akira leave. I was upset but played the way Kidou had taught me during our first match against Raimon.

Back to your POV
I was walking down the hall when I met a guy with gery hair with white streaks and long ears.

"Hello, my dear. Would you like to join Ares? You'd get an opportunity to play with Nosaka Yuuma." He said.

You kindly declined and he gave you a card with his number on it in case I thought otherwise.

We heard footsteps and then he left and my world went black. I don't know what happened to me but woke up being shaked.

"Akira! Are you ok? What happened to you?" Haizaki asked.

"I don't know. I was talking to a man who was suggesting I join Ares and he even gave me his number." You said.

"What! That's the CEO of Ares! Please tell me you declined." He said.

"Yes. Of course. But why do you seem so angry?" You ask.

"Look Akira when I was small I once had a best friend too.
We had moved in and I was too shy to make any friends-

"Pfft- hahahaha. The Haizaki Ryouhei was shy?" You said.

"Will you let me finish?" He asked.

You gestured him to continue and he said a girl named Akane made friends with him and they became best friends but one day she told him she was going to a new school Outei Tsunokiyama.

She came back I'll and I couldn't talk to her since she didn't remember me." I don't want the same thing to happen to you. I want you to know that no matter how kind and charming Nosaka may be Stay Away from him.

You stood up thanked him and left. You met your friends outside and we chatted going home.

Time skip to night time
Norika was sleeping and I still was thinking of what Haizaki had said.

I eventually fell asleep.

Bye. Hope you enjoyed it