Match against Seishou

Haizaki pov
We were welcomed by the shouts of our fans.

I still couldn't believe we were playing against newbies like them.

Kidou told me this girl... Akira was my light from the darkness.

I looked at her team and new we would be able to beat them but then I felt as if I didn't want to harm her.

She noticed me staring and waved at me. I looked away embarrassed.

Back to Akira/you pov
I noticed Haizaki staring and I waved at him as if he was my best friend and he looked away.

I did that to know if he had any feelings and yep he has them.

I have to help him, Anna and anyone else who might not be wanting to reveal their true self before my it comes.

You snapped out of your thoughts when the coach began speaking.

"Good luck out there! Oh and Akira use it." Coach said.

"Huh? Use what?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Oh hohoho! You know what I mean" he said.

'If I use it I might not be able to control it,let me hope he's right.' you thought.

"Okay! Goujin your not playing" he said.

"What? Why not? I'm important in this team to you know!" He complained.

"Ooo... I'm afraid there is no more space Goujin- San" he told him

"But-

"Ah.. everyone get into your positions" coach cut him off.

"Relax, Goujin I'll make you proud" you said trying to cheer him up.

"Okay." He ruffled my hair.

"Hey! Not the hair!"

"Sheesh drama queen" he said

"I heard that.."you replied

"Uh oh."

Everyone laughed.

~Whistle~
Here we go with the ball on Raimon's side, will Seishou let them win or will they be defeated? The commentator said.

I see they have a new player with them. Akira Kurosawa, the famous South Korean footballer. He also said.

Oh no... Who told him that? You thought.

You looked at your coach and saw him smiling mischievously and you knew he had something to do with it.

Well I better play well since they'll be expecting to see my play. So much for never having to use my second personality again. You groaned.

Asuto passed the ball to you and you passed it to Kozoumaru.

He jumped up and did a move called Fire Tornado and he scored against them effortlessly.

Haizaki was mad after seeing this sice he was the goalkeeper.

Haizaki seemed embarrassed and felt like laughing at him but kept it together.

You easily stopped the opponents and ran towards the goal and you jumped up and a white jaguar appeared and you kicked the ball as it flew towards the goal  the jaguar followed it biting everything in its path " Snow beast!"

Haizaki froze and the ball flew into the goal again.

No one's pov
What's wrong with the demon of the pitch today? Can he handle all this embarrassment? Commented the commentator.

But wow.. that move from Akira was epic. Another commentator said.

Akira was oblivious of two brown orbs watching her from the spectators seat.

On the pitch two red orbs looked at her while she celebrated her with with her teammates.

Back to your pov
After the whistle for the second half was blown Haizaki kind of lost it and ran away from the goal towards our goal and yes he was the goalkeeper

You just look at him in shock as he runs then you realized the loss for his team. You ran ahead of him and did your move" White waves!" You yelled as  white beams of light that looked like waves pushed him away and brought the ball back to you.

You passed the ball to Kozoumaru and he did his fire tornado again.

This time the entire defense line stopped the ball sustaining a few injuries.

"Kidou can't you see I'm not fit to play as a goalkeeper?!" He shouted towards a boy with a red cape on and some googles on too.

"Haizaki, what was that? You ran leaving the goal wide open! Now look our defense line is injured because of you! A good soccer player plays in any position that he is put in. That's what brings the fun into soccer. Look at Akira and her team their playing it with open hearts and even one of their forwards sacrificed himself for the others to play." He said pointing at Goujin.

Haizaki seemed touched that he even began commanding his teammates like their captain.

He was them moved from Goalkeeper to Forward.

"Finally! Let me show them how my soccer is played" he said taking off his shirt and throwing at female manager.

Oh.. Haizaki.

Once he was on the pitch his demon came back.

He immediately began scoring against us.
They used powerful shots, the death zone and a penguin move.

In the end we ended up defeated with a score of 2:8

At the Inazuma tower
Everyone was sad even Asuto after the match and they began crying.

You called them down then we met Shimabukuro Ikutarou and he was willing to sponsor our team.

Everyone's spirits went high as we heard the good news he even comforted us.

Auto pov

I then realized that coach's odd training menu was mentioned to help us keep playing soccer. I smiled and looked at the sunset in the horizon

Somewhere in Raimon
"Oh hohoho. I hope they will realize how I've helped them. Oh hohoho"