Surprises, surprises

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
In the bus
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Akira POV
I was listening to music on my phone,thinking about our match against Seishou Gakuen. I wanted to prove to Haizaki that I am not a newbie nor a weakling.

"Hey,Akira,are you okay? You've been so quiet lately." Kozoumaru said.

" Ugh--don't tell me... you're scared of Seishou? Come on, we'll beat them,then they'll stop underestimating us." Goujin piped in.

"Yeah-- I got  cut off.

"I agree. We are here for one another." Michinari said.

"Yeah!" The rest shouted.

"Yeah. I'm not scared. I'm just in my own world you guys. Don't worry about me." I lied.

We reached the stadium after what seemed like an eternity on the road.

While in the dressing room, Anna was with me and Norika, talking to us or should I say warning us.

"Akira, Norika,I know that I wasn't kind to either of you or the team but you have to win this match in order to proceed to the finals."

"Eh? This is ..um.. Akira?" Norika said looking at me.

"What she means is ...what will happen if we don't win?" I asked.

"Well,the soccer that you want to protect,well... You won't be able to save it." She said in a low voice.

Norika and I looked at each other and then back at Anna." Right!" We yelled in unison.

We met the others at the entrance.

We made a uniform line opposite direction of Seishou. Haizaki looked at me and smirked.

"Well,if it isn't Akira,I've been training hard to beat you. Besides, I wanna see your play." Haizaki said.

"Haven't you already seen it in the previous matches?" I asked.

"That was with other teams. I wanna see it now in action versus me." He said pointing at himself.

I shrugged and then felt a tap on my shoulder.

"What's his deal? Why does he keep bugging you?" Goujin and Kozoumaru asked.

"Let him be. He still sees us as newbies. Let's prove him wrong today." I said.

"Now you're speaking my language." Goujin said.

"We got you covered." Kozoumaru said doing a thumbs up at me.

I smiled as we entered the pitch.

We ran to our respective positions and while I was looking at the spectators I a man looking at me.

He held up a sign that said you're in for it.

I was confused but focused my attention on the pitch again.

The referee blew the whistle and Haizaki was given the ball by Kidou.
Haizaki POV
"Heh! Let's see what she's got!"

I ran past Raimon's offense,tearing through them into the defense and I passed to Kidou.

I kicked the ball passed by Kidou with a little strength and their goalkeeper used her hissastu but failed.
~Whistle~
0:1
I smirked as I walked back to my side of the field.

"See Akira? That's my play and I'm only getting started." I said.

I felt strange,like I was happy annoying Akira and playing against her.

"Ugh,what is this?" I groaned.
Kidou looked at me and said," I told you."

I looked at him, angrily." It definitely is not that!" I yelled.

He walked away and I hastily walked to my position, embarrassed.
~Whistle~ ( Nobody's POV)
"The ball is on Raimon's side and-oh!What wonder! Seems like we are getting to see a new tactic."

"Hissastu tactics: Ruby Lane!" Michinari shouted.

Raimon formed a uniform pair of lines and Hiura, Asuto and Akira jumped up. They made ared storm and then touched the ground freezing the whole pitch with red ice.

Raimon skated throusgh the pitch and Hiura kicked the ball to Akira who performed her new move, Eclipse.

A black ball formed with the emblem of the sun in Orange in the middle.Tails of black,yellow and orange chased the ball as it flew towards the goal.

"Goal!" Shouted the commentator.

"Way to go Akira!" Goujin congratulated Akira who in return smiled.

Suddenly--

The stadium's dome closed and everything went pitch dark.

"What the!" I gasped.

I then remembered the man with the sign.. you're in for it. I only shivered in fear of what might happen next when suddenly I was hit on the head.

I fell down and a sharp pain dlowed through my body as I felt an earpiece on my ear.

The dome then opened and I was left in awe.

Everyone was looking at me. I touched my ears and felt earrings not earpieces.

"What? Something behind me?" I asked.

"Akira, were you wearing those earrings before the match?" I heard Kidou ask me.

I shaked my head and then he asked me if I felt strange.

I shaked my head and that's when i felt some liquid drip down my body.

"Oh my! Akira gas been attacked. Blood is flowing out of her head."the commentator said.

I collapsed and when I came to I found the match had already ended and I was tied a bandage on my head.

I found Anna and the rest looking at me worriedly and once I woke up they heaved a sigh of relief.

They began packing and even carried my things for me. I said I would come along in a while.

They were worried but after pestering them they obliged.

Before I could leave I noticed Nosaka up in the stands and just as I was about to call out to him he fainted.

"Oh-my-god!" I squeaked.

I ran up the stairs to where he was.
"Nosaka. Are you okay?" I asked helping him get up.

"Yes. I'm okay, but what about you?" He asked.

"I'm okay too." I said.

"Hmm.. Akira do you happen to know who could have done this to you ?"he asked holding my hands.

"No. I did see a man holding up a sign before the match began. The sign was written you're in for it." I said.

Nosaka was stunned. "That boldly? I mean-"

"Really? I thought you would say something mysterious or sweet but.." I whined.

He laughed and apologized. He really is fun to be around and I almost saw his eyes showing affection.
I did promise myself to help him accept himself.

He then helped me on to my feet then he left. I smiled as he left but that is when I noticed the medicine container on the ground.

I gasped and I quickly grabbed it and ran after Nosaka.

I saw him enter a hospital and I followed him in. I arrived just in time to see him enter a patient's room.

In a wheelchair, sat a black haired girl with her back to the door.

"It will be all right, Akane. I just need you to play a little longer." Nosaka said.

'Play a little longer?' I thought.

I gave the container to a doctor who was entering the room and told him to give it to the boy in the room.

I left and went back to camp thinking about what Nosaka had said.
------–----------------------
That's it for today. See on the next chapter.
-----------------------------