Chapter.29

The sunlight came into my room interrupting my sweet sleep, with one eye half open and one still closed I tried to look at the time on the alarm clock that was on the bedside table, it was ten o'clock and a few minutes. Trapped by Cry's arms I tried to turn towards him but it wasn't easy since Lola was also between us "Love" I whispered kissing him "Hope you're already awake" with his hand he threw me back down on the pillow "Come on sleep" honestly he was tired because he had finished the night shift "I'm going to take a shower" I tried to tell him in a low voice but as soon as I turned around I noticed he had already replaced me with the dog.With a towel around my body and my hair in a turban I started to cook breakfast for me and lunch for Cry, I took the eggs and bacon and put them in the pan to fry while I poured the juice in a glass. I grabbed my cell phone while I was waiting for it to cook properly, I opened instagram and saw pictures of my mom at the convention in Brazil, she is beautiful her smile is something spectacular, I still can't understand how Fred left her or how no man is hitting on her! It's been three weeks since I've seen Lana, I rarely hear from her because when she calls me most of the time I'm at the beach helping with the volunteer association building houses for the poor and when I try to call her I'm always in the middle of some meeting or party. I take a plate and pour the eggs on it, I take the toast and I start to eat drinking the juice, I started a special diet that a girl who trains with my mother advised me, honestly it's working even if slowly "I hate you" he surprised me from behind Cry leaning on me and wrapping his arms around me "Why sorry? "He sat down on the chair next to mine "You can smell it all the way to my room" I put my hand on the top of his head and to make it up to him I gave him a kiss on his soft lips "Come on lazybones eat" I handed him the plate I had prepared earlier "When is your mother coming back? "he asked "Why do you ask? "I took off the towel I had on my head and let my long blond hair fall to my shoulders, it was still wet so the curls would naturally melt. "Because tomorrow night there's a gala for Juilliard freshmen in New York and the parents have to attend," I watched him while he ate, I wanted to distract myself from the fact that I was aware that my mother had forgotten about the gala, but I didn't want to admit it out loud because I would have confirmed it not only to Cry but also to myself. And you got your shift changed?" I asked him picking up the dishes and taking them to the sink "Mark agreed by putting a compromise on me!" he burst out laughing "Meaning? "I stood up and turned around sitting on top of him looking him straight in the face, I could feel his presence underneath more and more especially when I put my lips on his neck starting to give him light kisses, I started to go up to his ear until I whispered "Now take me to bed then we'll think about it" and in less than two seconds Cry stood up carrying me in his arms in the bed. After making love and getting dressed, I answered my cell phone to Cristina who was waiting for me outside Cry's house ready to accompany me and Andrea to pick up the dress. I greeted Crystian and Lola with a kiss and headed for the car where the two reckless women were waiting for me with music blasting "Hola chicas! "During the trip I got a voicemail message from my mother, I listened to it: 'Good morning sweetie, I just wanted to tell you that I'll be back Sunday night because I'll be attending Eva Longoria's gala dedicated to Latin women, I hope everything is going well there and that Lola is having fun, remember to make her run as much as she needs to let off steam, call me as soon as you can, I have so many nice things to tell you. I love you so much, remember it', that's how the message ended, leaving an emptiness inside me because she had just confirmed that she had forgotten about the freshmen party on Saturday in New York.