Chapter.13

Lana came home, I prepared the lasagna for dinner a way to make up for it, "Mmm what a good smell" Lana came into the kitchen, "I decided to cook, it helped me to distract myself" I answer "I also prepared the table, so sit down and be served "I say to both, Fred was next to her hanging the jackets on the hanger," So enjoy your meal "says Lana, Fred begins to tell us about his new grumpy client and with the laughter that accompanies his speech we start eating, it is the first time that we are together and we laugh, I am at the table with two people who are happy to have me there by their side, there are no more fashion talks and fashion shows but only laughter, "Around half past ten I go out "I say putting a piece of lasagna in my mouth," Who are you going out with? " Lana asked in surprise, "Andrea and Cristina my friends have come to visit me!" oh god I didn't think of a valid excuse to go out, I was busy with lasagna and I didn't think of inventing something, "Invite me at home! I would like to know them" "You know we have to talk about Alex I would like to avoid making scenes here and then I've been locked up in the house all day, a little air doesn't hurt, even the doctor said it today "I answer without taking a breath," Okay, but know that I would like to know them "" Come on love let her out , don't be a mother hen, at almost twenty! " "Thanks Fred" I laugh as Fred tries to defend me from Lana, "Imagine Princess" which I tender, not even Paul who is my foster father ever gave me a nickname.

After clearing and cleaning I look at the cell phone "Exit" here is Alex's message, "See you later!" so I greet the two lovebirds who are embraced on the sofa watching television, "Don't be late!" Lana screams as I close the front door.

I get in the car, my heart beats a thousand, I can't even look it in the face, "Love .." he whispers, "No don't call me that, go ahead, at the end of the street there is a parking lot", start the car and we head two blocks ahead, we get out of the car, while I light the cigarette approaches it looking for a hug, I put my hands forward;

"Stay away from me" so I begin to raise my voice.

"Calm down, I just want to be forgiven," he says in a low voice.

"You know so much that they don't forgive you, do you?" I throw the cigarette butt on the ground.

"Hope I can't be without you, you're mine."

"What an excuse? I'm not anyone's property, then aren't you ashamed to come to me and say these words to me after what you've done?" Alex lowers his head.

"What do you still want from me eh? I don't want you anymore, you have to disappear from my life!" I yell at him approaching him face to face.

She takes my arm and screams "You are not going anywhere you understand? I fired myself to be with you here now! You are mine and nobody else will have you" I try to free myself from his grasp, but at my attempt even stronger.

"Try to get your hands off me."

"Only if you promise me you won't go away from me."

"No I don't promise you anything, life is mine, it has already taken my poke once, imagine if I let you come back!" with tears in my eyes I'm really saying these words to him.

With the other hand he takes me from the neck, lifting me from the ground, I can't breathe, the breath begins, the tears wet my cheeks, "Why do you make me do this! I love you Hope" is angry you read from the expression of the face , it scares me, I don't want to die, not now that I've found Lana.

I hear a dog growling, Alex throws me on the ground in fright, behind him there is a huge German shepherd barking, "What the fuck are you doing?" a boy shouts running towards us, Alex is motionless, the dog approaches and licks my face putting himself in front of me as a shield;

"Oh but does it seem like the way to treat a girl?" the boy says to Alex.

"Would you be sorry?" she replies.

"I am a man compared to you!".

"Do you know him? Did you fuck him?" Alex yells at me, I look at him and deny.

"Now go away and leave her alone!" the dog begins to growl again.

"Know that it doesn't end here!" pointing to the boy.

"Promise me you won't leave me!" he gets on his knees and takes my face with his hand, approaches him trying to kiss me but the movement of the dog makes him move away, reaches the car, slams the door and leaves.

It starts to rain, the water wets me all, I start to tremble, I can't move, the boy helps me to get up, he is young, he has blond hair with ice-colored eyes, he definitely goes to the gym because he's muscular, he fascinates me .

"Are you all right? Who is that madman?" ask me.

"I'm fine thanks, my ex" I answer.

"And do you get treated like this?" the rain bathes his white T-shirt which takes the shape of his abs.

"He has never behaved this way with me, it is the first time he has reacted like this" I start to tremble strongly.

"Where do you live?" he asks worried.

"Two blocks from here."

"Come on, the two of us accompany you, you tremble like a leaf" also referring to the dog, I follow him, we get into the car and he takes me home.

"Thanks again for defending me, please don't tell anyone" please.

"Do you promise me you will stay away from him?" he asks looking at me with those piercing eyes.

"Okay," I say softly, opening the car door.

"Anyway please Crystian"

"Hope" comes half a smile to my face, I say goodbye and go home.

I go inside and run to the room, "Hope where are you going? You're all wet!" Lana shouts, but it's too late now I've already arrived in the room; in the shower I reanalyzed what happened, I am disgusted by Alex who raised my hands but at the same time I think of that boy who saved me, how beautiful it is, the scene looked like that of a movie, a Prince Charming who goes to save his princess from the enemy.

I put on my warm pajamas and get into bed, Lana arrives and sits on the edge of the bed;

"So how did it go with your friends?" ask me.

"Well very well, I missed them!" I answer by lying down and resting my head on the pillow.

"You were all wet before, haven't you been indoors?"

"No we took a walk and then it started to pour" I answer yawning making her understand that I'm tired, actually it's because I want to avoid a third degree.

"All right!" tucking in my blankets "So goodnight love," he said kissing my forehead and turning off the light.

"Night Mom" I close my eyes hoping to meet my Prince Charming in the world of dreams.