Chapter.22

POV.HOPE

His filthy hands continue to squeeze me, especially after getting out of the car, yes because the asshole does not have a license.

"Come on! Let's go to the park!" it drags me like a garbage bag.

"Why don't you have a driver's license?" I just laugh to play down the situation.

"Fuck you do?" with her hand she pulls my hair "Are you taking my piss?" screams an inch from the face.

I smile at him as if it were a challenge, because I don't give him the satisfaction of seeing me suffer, he doesn't deserve my tears; we arrive near a large bush, next to it there is a tree, we light a cigarette, brush it on my body leaving us burns, start taking off my clothes, I try to free myself but nothing, I stay in my bra and underpants, I am shaking ago cold, he frees me from the handcuffs but after a second he ties my hands to the tree, just like a salami I fall down, he approaches and with his lips he kisses me everywhere, he put on a pair of black gloves, now the fear persuades me, I guess she won, my end has come.

"Are you sure what you're doing?" the voice trembles.

"I do it because I love you, so you will be forever mine" she whispers in my ear "Nobody has to feel the love I have for you" kisses me.

"Wait" I try to make him think "We can still talk, we can try to clarify".

"No Hope, there is no more time".

With my eyes I look at the sky, a blue void, there are no clouds and I see an infinity of bright stars, some larger, perhaps because they are closer to the earth and others smaller, which look like diamonds glued on a black sheet of paper and then there is the Moon that shines a lot is romantic, the whole is gorgeous; everything is silent, silence is the only sound that pervades the park, I can perceive everything around me, the sound of the flashing light of the traffic light, the ticking of the drops of water coming out of the fountain and then a blow, a simple blow was enough to make me lose consciousness suddenly I hear a riot coming from afar, in the distance I see red and blue lights, I hear screams, I smile and then black, the world has gone out.

I open my eyes, the light blinds me, I close them again, I feel a hand that squeezes mine, I try to squeeze it "It moved!" Lana screams, a tear falls from her face, I'm afraid it's all a dream. "Hope I love you" the voice is unmistakable "Crystian" I whisper in a low voice opening my eyes, I can't open my mouth, I'm in a hospital room, everyone is crying with happiness.

"How are you my love?" Lana asks, lying down in the bed next to me, she hugs me just like a mother hen.

"I hurt everywhere" I try to move to change position, I have an IV in my arm and a tube in my nose.

"It's thanks to him if you're alive Hope!" says Fred, the others also say "I know .." I stare him in the eye "He is my superhero".