Chapter.16

Today no school, Lana left urgently in Vancouver because her boss needs her, only Fred and I are at home, but now he is at work too, I hear the intercom ring, I go to see who he is, Alex.

"Love, you're gone!" he bullies into the house.

"What are you doing here?" I ask her worried.

"I came to see you since you don't make yourself heard" he leans against the table.

"Okay" I stand still in front of the door, which makes us here, I don't want to see him anymore.

"How come you're not at school?" ask me.

"It's none of your business," I say coldly.

"Hope are you hiding something from me?"

"Me? I guess the one who had the skeletons in the closets is you!"

"Stop it! By now it's gone, come" he takes me forcefully and brings me face to face.

"Stay away from me! In fact, get out of my house!" my tone of voice grows louder, although I am afraid of his reaction, as unspoken, he takes my hands and starts to squeeze.

"I know you're hiding something from me, you and that guy don't tell me right, I know you like it, but you still haven't understood that you belong to me!" His eyes are fixed on me and once again that disturbing gaze takes shape.

He takes me in his arms, loading my weight on his shoulder, with all his strength I try to free myself, he goes to the bedroom and throws me in the bed as if I were a bag of rubbish, I hate him, I try to slap him but they don't do anything to him , begins to take off my pants, I throw myself on the ground trying to escape but nothing can catch me, "Where do you want to go bitch! Now you see what I do to you!".

He pulls handcuffs out of his pocket and binds me to the bed, I try to scream but nothing he plugs my mouth with his shirt and once again he manages to win over me, his breathing returns, I try to take deep breaths with his nose to avoid an attack, he kisses me everywhere only the contact of his lips with my body cause me disgust, "So your new boyfriend understands that you are mine" he whispers in my ear as he bites my flesh, starts to undress I close my eyes , I do not want to see what he is doing to me, he fucks me violently, that sucks the tears come down interruptingly wetting the cheeks, after finishing untie the handcuffs and he goes away leaving me in bed as a used object.

I feel nothing, all this happened so fast that it seemed to me that it would never end, I get a message from her 'If only you dare say what happened to someone I swear to god I kill you! ", I collapse, I take the pillow and I choke my mouth so as not to make myself heard, I scream loudly to let off steam, I don't know what to do, I need my friends maybe it would be easier for me to talk to them, but physically I only have Lana and Fred, now I don't want any mess to happen since there is a process underway for my custody and if Lana comes to find out she could lose the cause, I need her hug, my mom's hug.

I hear the door slam, Fred will have arrived from work, I take my pajamas and I put it on quickly, so as not to show him the signs he left me;

"Princess how are you?" lean on the door jamb with your elbow.

"Good good you?" luckily I managed to throw myself under the covers before she got on.

"Are you half past seven already in bed?" ask me.

Fuck that I say to him now, "I was cold and I went under the covers" what an excuse for shit, we are in May how cold it can ever be.

"Are you sure you're okay?" the tone of voice seems worried.

"I swear!" exclaimed.

"Okay, do you like Chinese and movies?".

"Yes come on I take a quick shower and I'm coming!".

Imprints of teeth and bruises took part of my body, I take a giant sweatshirt and long trousers, I notice that there is a pacifier in the neck, I remember the gift of Lana who bought me in Cuba, I put it around my neck to cover up that disgust, I join Fred;

"Did you hear mom?" oh god Lana, I didn't write to her.

"Ehh no, I slept all day and didn't think about it" I hate that fucking piece of shit.

"Call her she's anxious that you didn't make her hear" I try to call her, no voicemail.

"The answering machine is not answering" I say to Fred as I throw myself on the sofa "What movie are we watching?" I ask him.

"We shoot you the Harry Potter series do you like?" meanwhile he says that he brings the food to the table in front of the sofa.

"I'm in".

I feel a kiss on the cheek, I wake up, "My love" is Lana.

"I arrived first fortunately, sorry if I woke you up but the TV was on" I look at the time it's two o'clock, I have school tomorrow, but now I don't care because my first thought was throwing myself on Lana in his arms;

"Sorry if I didn't make myself heard," I tell her in my trembling voice.

"Love, don't worry, I imagined, that is, I was a little worried but Fred told me that you are fine! What are you doing dressed so it's hot outside?".

"Actually I was a little cold" here is another time.

"Come on now go to bed that tomorrow you have school" gives me a kiss and I go to bed.