Chapter.20

It all happened so quickly, the fight with Lana turned everything upside down.

The sun has set and I find myself on the roadside ten blocks from home, far from everything and everyone, alone I walk without stopping to an unknown destination, I turned off my cell phone so no one can trace me, walking I can see from afar a green luminous sign with BAR written, so I decide to go inside and shelter from the freezing air.

"Good evening miss how can I help you?" a girl with auburn hair welcomes me to the restaurant.

"I'd like a cappuccino with chocolate icing" I ask as I sit at the counter.

"I see you're cold, I'll prepare it for you right away."

"Thanks" I'm actually trembling like a leaf.

"Here's the warm cap with chocolate glaze, I added a splash of cream, I hope you enjoyed it" he says, offering me the steaming and boiling drink "Can I ask you a question?" she asks curiously.

"Sure, shoot '

"Why is a beautiful girl like you standing alone in a bar at ten in the evening?"

"Well it's a long story .." I wrap my glass around my hands so I can warm them up and take a sip of a burning cap.

"Take a look at me in a quarter of an hour, if you like we will smoke a cigarette together" I am amazed.

"You must not..."

"Listen to work here all day and the only customers who come in are alcoholic or old truck drivers who have to throw their pensions to the toilet, once in a while I would like to speak with one of my peers" I burst out laughing as she prepares to close the club.

"Anyway please Hope" I yell at her.

"Trina pleasure" puts on her coat and we go out.

During the walk to the park, Trina told me that she lives alone with her mother because her father ran away to another state with her office secretary, since then she has to keep both of them, especially after the mother has locked in the house by depression.

"I told you about me, now it's your turn!" in the meantime Trina takes two glass glasses with a bottle of sambuca out of her backpack, pours it and offers me a glass "Before I start to tell our Hope!" I smile "To our Trina" I answer.

"Well what do you want me to start with: the adoptive family who hated me or the famous mother who abandoned me? Wait there is the story of my horns with lots of bruises ahaha but the one I prefer is that of my sexy nurse!" Trina bursts out laughing.

"I want to know everything Hope" I haven't talked to a friend like this for a long time, maybe it's alcohol that makes me think about all this, but I don't give a damn, she likes me and is nice.

After telling my story for about two hours, we realized that the sambuca is over, "We can write a book for you!" shouts Trina across the avenue, she had gone to throw the bottle.

"Yes, they would sell to charity only because we feel sorry for it haha" my head turns and I feel that feeling of vomiting up it's down my stomach, I start to freeze.

"Are you all right Hope?" Trina asks me.

"Why do you ask me that?" I begin to tremble stronger than before, I glimpsed a familiar shadow at the bottom of the avenue.

"You're white cadaveric" takes the sweatshirt he used at the bar and wraps it around me to warm me up.

"Trina, can we go somewhere else please" as I remembered well this is the park where people come to peddle drugs.

"Look who's there .." I hear a male voice behind me "Trina, my favorite bartender, in the company of a beautiful girl, show me a little" I look up and, as I said, I find that piece of shit in front of me.

"Alex .." I answer disgusted.

"Sorry do we know each other?" asks Trina.

"Hope and Trina, what a beautiful evening she promises me" she rubs her hands with happiness "Every now and then I stop at the bar to have a drink, you won't remember me but I can't forget you" his voice always irritates me more, especially that smell of grass that comes out of the clothes annoys me.

"It was a pleasure to see you again now we have to go" I get up in a hurry taking my things, only that I feel a dizziness, the pressure will be lowered.

"Where are you going? You and I have yet to close a business ..." she whispers in my ear after locking my arm so I won't go away.

"Hey asshole! Keep your hands off my friend!" a slap, here's Alex's answer to Trina.

"Trina run away and take my bag!" I see her running to the bar, I trust her she knows what to do.

"So you and I are left alone ... alone, as in the old days" her lips touch my face, I am nauseous, this time it wasn't the alcohol that made me go up.

"Come bitch you and I have to finish talking" I try to run away but the hangover doesn't help and I find myself in a car with my wrists handcuffed with a handkerchief around my mouth, I try to scream but nothing the city is deserted, we were just there he and I, turn on the car and take me to an unknown destination.