connection?

Y/N POV
For the next minute or so everything around us is silent and it feels as if it's just us in the world. I'm staring at her with a stunned face, and she stares back with a very confused expression. I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket. It pulls me out of my trance and I slowly pull it out. I see Kate's name and quickly swipe the accept button.

*on the phone with Kate*

"Ayo y/n you better hurry your ass here you will not guess who's here"

"Uhh yeah about that I'm on my way but your coffee is kinda all over my shirt"

"Wha-"

"I'll explain later" I groan

"Okay sure but you better pick up the pace tho, our professor is sick, and Evans is here replacing him"

"Shit, I swear to god why does Evans always seem to catch me in the worst moment"

"I don't know but you've got 5 minutes to get here"

"Alright let's put those spiriting skills to use"

*end of phone call*

I drop the call and sprint out the door.

"HEY WAIT UP" I hear behind me, but I don't turn around and continue on with my way to campus. I pause when someone grabs my wrist

"Can I at least get your name? I want to repay you one way or another"

"It's really not a problem, no need to repay me, I'm very sorry to be rude but I really gotta go," I say out of breath.

"IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU '' I add on shouting as I continue my sprint to campus. Constantly glancing down at my watch, I almost ran past the entrance. I rush up the stairs and down the hall looking for room A303. As I get to the door, I pace myself

8:59... Thank god I made it.

I walk in and immediately feel all eyes on me, I look down trying to avoid it and I am reminded of my earlier incident. I quickly undo my hair, which was in a messy bun since I didn't bother to look nice today, and used my hair tie to tie my shirt at my hip trying to make the stain less noticeable. I exhale dramatically when I sit next to Kate.

"Jeez what happened to you"

"I think I just met Elizabeth Olsen"

"Holy shit"

"Yeah, I said the exact same thing"

-

ELIZABETH POV
I stand there frozen not knowing what to do. God... what is wrong with me. Not only did I spill my coffee on her but I also scared her away. When our fingers touched I felt something. Something I haven't felt since, well since... Robbie. Jeez get yourself together Elizabeth.

I slowly walk back to the coffee shop, and notice through the windows that someone is cleaning up my mess. I quickly run in, pushing the doors open and hearing the bell ring.

"Oh my god please let me do that, it's not your job" I said as I bent over to pick up the now empty cups

"Oh ma'am it's really no problem, we get this often" He says whilst chuckling at the end of his sentence.

I looked down at his chest and glanced at his name tag ALEX.

"Alex please, I want to help"

"Miss, I got it, why don't you wait a couple minutes? I can grab you a replacement coffee, what was your order?"

"Oh that's too kind, but a large iced latte on oat milk will be wonderful. I insist on paying"

"No ma'am, it's on the house, take a seat"