goodmorning and goodnight

Y/N POV
The next morning I wake up with a slight headache... alcohol on an empty stomach wasn't the wisest choice. As I open my eyes I see poor Luna on the floor, who probably got kicked off by Kate, who as a matter of fact is taking up 99% of the space, the bitch is a starfish. I gently push her off me, knowing she'll be cranky if I wake her up.

Heading to the kitchen I realise neither of us went grocery shopping, meaning we have no food. Great. Throwing on the closest sweatpants and hoodie, I decide to go get some bagels- the best weekend breakfast food. I search the living room for my phone all over the place but I can't seem to find it, heading back into my room I find it under Kate's unconscious body.

I see the display light up, wondering who would be up at such an hour. Gently pulling it out from underneath her, my eyes widen when they notice who it was.

It was Lizzie

Liz☕️🌅
Good morning, hope you have a good day today

A good morning text? Woah. Weird but it felt nice, knowing she thought about me. I mean I guess we're friends but a good morning text? I'm looking way too much into this, just open it y/n. I open up our chat, and my eyes widen at what I see

last night, 11:47pm
Y/N
goodnight lizzie
sweet dreams

I start freaking out. I do not remember sending her anything last night. I know I drank some wine, but not to the extent where I don't remember anything, I'm not that lightweight.

Looking up from my screen, I am reminded of the body in front of me. It was fucking Kate. I grab the glass of water from my nightstand and empty it out on top of her.

Kate jolts awake, in a very confused state. "WHAT THE FUCK"

"What the fuck? 'Good night lizzie, sweet dreams' the fuck. What were you thinking?" I yell in anger at her.

"Jesus christ no need to wake me up because of that, and with fucking water!"

"Kate what were you thinking?!" I repeat myself

"I know you're a pussy, so I sent that when you fell asleep. She was online anyways"

"Dude- how many times do I have to tell you to stop meddling in my life"

"Many times, but you'll thank me later"

I scoff whilst turning around and heading for the door. Looking at the hallway mirror, I notice how messy I look. Pulling my hair in a messy bun, and grabbing the nearest pair of sunglasses I look again and think to myself 'at least I'm now a cute mess'.

"BYE KATE I'M GETTING MYSELF COFFEE" I scream hoping the monster will hear me

"GET ME SOMETHING PLEASE" She yells back, rushing out of my room with puppy dog eyes.

"No. You don't deserve anything. I glare at her and open the door, "Oh and by the way groceries on you today" I quickly add before rushing towards the elevator.

I connect my headphones, bopping my head as I walk lazily through the morning streets. I mentally kick myself when I realise I never responded to lizzie

Y/N
Good morning :)

Pulling the door open, as usual I am greeted by Alex's huge smile. The coffeeshop is still quite empty, since on saturday people sleep in.

"Usual?" he asks not looking up from the register

"Yep, and a bagel with cream cheese" I add

He nods and turns around to get my food ready for me. I sit down at the bar stools, across from the working counters so I can chat with Alex a bit. Whilst he's busy, I shoot Kate a text knowing she would ignore everything I told her a couple minutes ago