coffee date?

Y/N POV
I sit down being lost in my thoughts. Too many things have already happened to me today for me to process. One, I was in a class with 5 fucking actors. Two, did Elizabeth really ask me to get coffee? She couldn't have meant it in that way, probably just felt guilty for the other day. Yeah, that must be the reason, I swear to god stop over thinking this. Casually going out with your celebrity crush, just a part of the daily routine. Okay, who am I kidding, I'm gonna freak out.

I find myself being unable to focus in class. I get lost in imagining her features, remembering her smile and those bright emerald eyes. The professor's words just sound muffled to me, being background noise behind my thoughts.

A nudge on my shoulder pulls me out.

"Hey class is over, you seem a bit out of it today, need my notes?"

"Oh um, yeah that would be awesome. Just a lot on my mind today sorry"

"No I get that, I'll send you a copy later. If I forget, text me, let me give you my number" He reaches out his hand for my phone.

"I'm y/n by the way" I saw as I pass the phone

"Logan. Nice to finally know your name"

I smile back as he hands me back my phone. We are usually sitting in the same row, and if i'm not mistaken we have a couple other sessions together. Surprised it took us this long to get acquainted. He seems nice.

"Have a good day y/n" He says, grabbing his bag and winking at me.

I glance down at my phone and see his name saved as "Logan the lifesaver😉". Interesting. Looking at the time I remember a certain someone is waiting for me. I hope she just forgot, she doesn't actually want to get coffee with me. Just a plain, boring student. God what is going on with me.

Y/N
Kate.
I cant do this
please be my excuse

Kate aka the rat
bitch no excuses
this is elizabeth olsen we're talking about

Y/N
exactly
why would she wanna have to do something with me

Kate aka the rat
just go and youll find out
or i'll take the spot
after all it was my coffee spilled too😏

Y/N
i hate you

Kate aka the rat
love you too bestie

I subconsciously walked to the spot where I bumped into her earlier today. Surprisingly she was already there, but another blonde woman was with her. I think that this is my chance to run away, but as soon as I turn away I hear my name. Slowly turning to face her I automatically meet her green eyes. The corners of her lips gently turn upwards, and she gestures for me to approach her. As I get a closer look I notice the blonde woman is Scarlett Johansson. It's as if she wants me to have a heart attack.

"Hey, I've been wondering when your class will end. Scarlett this is y/n, remember that girl I spilled coffee on" She says with a bit of guilt at the end.

Scarlett turns to face me with a smile and reaches her hand out for me to shake "Nice to meet you, Scarlett, but you already know that '' she says with a wink. I swear to god this woman will have me on my knees

I just stay quiet and smile, but Internally I'm freaking out.

"Cat got your tongue?" Scarlett asks, chuckling a bit

"Yeah, sorry, I just don't really know what to say. Really nice to meet you to, huge fan of all your work" I respond awkwardly

"Well Lizzie, seems you have found yourself a charmer. Alright I know this one owes you some coffee so I'll let you get going" She says nudging Elizabeth on the side.