friday

Y/N POV
time skip to friday

The horrifying sound of my alarm begins ringing at 9am. I hit snooze plenty of times but finally decide to get out of bed. I made sure to get up early today, to leave me plenty of time to get my shit together before Evans class. His class is at 12, so I'll leave around 11 to have some time beforehand. Slowly getting out of bed, I head over to the bathroom to brush my teeth and get my face looking normal. I call Luna over to the kitchen, setting down her bowl full of food. She barks at me, which I assume are meant to mean thank you's. I notice Kate's room is empty, meaning she had an early start to the day. I leave Luna in peace to eat, going back to my room to finish getting ready.

I put on some light makeup, trying to make myself look more presentable. After all, Evans said there will be special guests and I don't wanna look like crap. The past few nights I've found it hard to fall asleep. With finals coming out and figuring out the future and life in general, I've found that my brain never gets a break from thinking... and also there's been her. I find my mind drifting off to think of her, and her glowing green eyes. Pulling my hair in a messy ponytail, I walk into my closet figuring out what to wear.

It's still a bit chilly outside, so I decided on a beige nike sweatshirt with some black wide leg slacks. Keeping it simple and comfy. I grab my tote and shove in some notebooks and my laptop, which I'll need for my evening classes. I checked the time and it's already 10:50. I hear Luna scratching at my door and I let her in, spending a bit of time cuddling her before heading out. I look at my shoes and wonder what to wear today. I go with a safe option my jadon docs, making sure to show a little bit of my fruitiness. I make sure I've got everything and head out the door.

Since I've got plenty of time, I stop for some coffee, because ya girls addicted to caffeine. Straight away I'm greeted by the smell of coffee and Alex's smile. I pull out my airpods, taking in the noises around me. I notice there's not too many customers meaning I'll get to chat a bit.

"Hey what's gotten you all smiley today" I ask him with a smirk

"Jeez, can I not just be in a good mood? My favorite customer walked in right now, is that not a good enough reason?"

'Ha ha, very funny. No that's not a good reason, there's gotta be more"

"Nope and even if there was, none of your business" I don't respond and such keep staring at him, trying to figure out what he's hiding

"Alright I'm assuming the regular"

"Yup. I will get it out of you I promise"

"Good luck" he says turning back to grab a cup and heading away from the counter

"Ayo I'm still waiting to pay"

"Nah on the house today, since last time your coffee ended on the floor. By the way, what was that? Seemed awkward haha"

"Eh I mean I don't know, I had to run off though cause class"

"I gotta tell you, ever since tuesday, that woman keeps coming back here and I feel like I've seen her somewhere but it's the first time she ever comes in. Im sure she's looking for you" he says, making sure to tease me at the end

"Interesting, maybe she just found a new coffee shop" He doesn't respond and just looks at me weirdly "Make sure to not get any new favorite regulars, I get jealous easily" I add in a serious tone

"Hmmm, I'll think about it, she does leave good tips so she's moving up fast"

I don't respond and head to the other side of the counter waiting for Alex to finish up my coffee. My head can't process that she came back, was she really looking for me? Okay there's no way, this is just a cool place with good coffee. But maybe, just maybe she was hoping I'd come in? I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I feel a straw thrown at me.