✭✎- ᴏɴᴇ ݈݇⎼ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ !

b/f= best friend
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You can't do anything right..! YOU.. *hic* USELESS WOMAN! YOU KILLED MY CHILDREN!" Y/n's husband threw the bottle at the wall. Barely missing her head. He was heavily drunk on alcohol, taking it all out on Y/n. All because she had 3 miscarriages in the last year.

She couldn't say anything. She knew it was here fault, no one else to blame.

So next morning, she went to the doctor while her husband was passed out on the floor. But she came back with some heart breaking news.

She couldn't have kids.

PRESENT

Y/n woke from her sleep to a delicious roaming around in the air. "Morning. Your breakfast is done," her friend stood in the kitchen while plating the food.

This was the last day they would be spending together. Y/n was getting her own apartment today, with her best friend's help. B/f was always there to support Y/n in what ever she did. Never once blamed Y/n for what happened.

"I'm gonna miss you." B/f frowned. "Please come back when ever. This is our house."

"Thank you.. B/f, for everything." Y/n smiled. She was eternally grateful to be blessed with an amazing friend like B/f. They ate breakfast while laughing at old memories together, and disused the future for Y/n, who was finally having her time to shine as a fashion designer.

「@ SHIMIZU APARTMENTS

"You sure this is the place?" B/f asked while stopping the car at the building. "Looks small.. you can stay with me till we find something bigger."

"No. You just want a reason to make me stay with you longer," Y/n laughed at got out the car. "I'll go unpack... wanna help?"

B/f sighed. "Sadly, I promised my niece she and I would go get ice cream.. sooo I can help take the boxes in the apartment.. but then I gotta dash."

"Fine by me." they got out the car and started to carry the boxes towards the apartment, causing a fair amount of noise even though they tried to keep it quiet.

After getting the boxes out the car — Y/n and B/f went their separate ways for now, promising to meet once again in the future. And so, Y/n stood there at the door, all alone again.

It took her a while to get all the boxes inside, but before dawn she got them all in. Before she unpacked, she grabbed a little something for her new neighbors and went to go greet them.

She walked out and knocked on the door next to her's. "Not home I guess.." she walked off to the upstairs part and knocked on '201'. A pretty lady opened the door.

"Hello! Are you new? My name is Mitsuki Akitomo!" she asked excitedly.

"Yes, I am new — right below you actually. Please take this.." Y/n handed Mitsuki a small gift. "A pleasure to meet you!" Y/n gave a small bow and went on the the next door. She knocked 3 times then waited patiently.

"Uh," 'Who's this hottie?'

"The name's L/n Y/n, I will be under 201 for the time being. Please take this." she put a gift in the brown haired male's hand.

"Thanks..?" he was so confused. "What exactly is this for?" he stared at the gift in his hand with dotted eyes.

"Knitting. Don't be silly," Y/n smiled. "It was a pleasure to meet you..."

"Karino Shin, thanks for the gift..?"

"Your welcome. See you around," Y/n flashed a bright smile before bowing and walking to the last door.

She knocked a few times before the door opened. There was no one to be seen.. until she looked down. There was a kid with black hair and big eyes. Her heart swooned at the sight.

She smiled brightly. "Sorry to bother you cutie, but are your parents home?"

NOTES–

——
- this will NOT follow the anime T-T

- nxt chapter will be longer !

- and yes. y/n will fawn over kids since she cannot have her own
(o・_)"